my famous vid, me vs Z28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

are you on honda-tech?? i've seen that vid of the s2k and the itr hatch before....

he says dog like 400 times and there is no way a clutch slip would make him lose that bad... what a moron.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 2 2004, 06:37 PM
are you on honda-tech?? i've seen that vid of the s2k and the itr hatch before....

yes were both on honda-tech.. me and my girlfriend (girlzcn2) ;)

Ehh I watched it, funny.

I've seen it a few times before, but still funny none the less. I know many people with that mentality, and myself, have used it before when I got my lunch eaten by a hyundai.

i appreciate all the comments guys :thumbsup: and to all of you the want to know the most asked question, YES i do work on my own car...there are some things that i havent quite learned yet, but slowly but surely my car is making a mechanic out of me. the faster we go the more stuff breaks.

yeah that vid is bada$$, you guys should met some of the kids we run into here its just stupid. when hte kid in the z was talking crap he had no idea the camera was tuned on. did you hear him say "man dont tell him im talking shit because well im not really talking shit." OH and dont forget that he should take his t-tops out next time. :violin:

Wow, thats an old ass video, i remember seeing that like 8 months ago and im STILL laughing my ass off now. Good shit mang.

Lets see some money shots of the ITR swapped hatch. :worthy:

dang me and my buddy in his 03 V6 eclipse tried your girl about 6months ago and well................ yea we got owned bad. But she wouldn't go uptop?? Yea I'm in charlotte too. Also at the rock last week, it seemed she was running some nasty cams? but she couldn't break her old record. maybe some new tires. Those look pretty sketch. but yea, I see yall all over the place.

The best line in the whole video was when the redneck said,"but hey man, don't tell him i was talking shit." hahahahahaha

and his boy was just going along with it. like, uh, yeah right. sure buddy. whatever you say. buahahahaha

Originally posted by theB16tegguy@Mar 26 2004, 12:25 PM
dang me and my buddy in his 03 V6 eclipse tried your girl about 6months ago and well................ yea we got owned bad. But she wouldn't go uptop?? Yea I'm in charlotte too. Also at the rock last week, it seemed she was running some nasty cams? but she couldn't break her old record. maybe some new tires. Those look pretty sketch. but yea, I see yall all over the place.

i think i remember you, did you guys race on 485?? if so there is no need to go up top when she was already 8 cars ahead ;) trust me it would have made any difference she takes my spraying v6 up top all day long :( ... about the rock, she put headers, new intake and tuned the car alittle better but "NO CAMS YET"... the tires are very shitty on here car we were trying to get some slicks for her car but couldn't find any :( .... o one more thing, she was racing that crx in the first round and was alittle bit ahead of him all the way down the track until her spark pluge wire came out of the distubtor and she lost and he ended up runing a 13.1@107 we can only wonder what she would have ran :eek: ....

p.s. with a set of 22' slicks i know she could hit mid 12's :worthy:

The guy in the Z28 is one whiney fuckin bitch. I still love the sound of it though.

Originally posted by fastvtecCL+Mar 26 2004, 02:44 PM-->
theB16tegguy
@Mar 26 2004, 12:25 PM

i think i remember you, did you guys race on 485?? if so there is no need to go up top when she was already 8 cars ahead ;) trust me it would have made any difference she takes my spraying v6 up top all day long :( ... about the rock, she put headers, new intake and tuned the car alittle better but "NO CAMS YET"... the tires are very shitty on here car we were trying to get some slicks for her car but couldn't find any :( .... o one more thing, she was racing that crx in the first round and was alittle bit ahead of him all the way down the track until her spark pluge wire came out of the distubtor and she lost and he ended up runing a 13.1@107 we can only wonder what she would have ran :eek: ....

yea on 485. It was pretty embarrasing. the eclipse would hit 150mph though. It's geared really long. If you find some slicks you better bring some spare axles with you. I'd hate to see her car have to be towed or even worse left at the rock. yea I'll probably see you one saturday night or maybe at the rock.

Oh, yea, her hood is beutiful

Originally posted by girlzcn2@Mar 2 2004, 10:43 PM
i appreciate all the comments guys :thumbsup: and to all of you the want to know the most asked question, YES i do work on my own car...there are some things that i havent quite learned yet, but slowly but surely my car is making a mechanic out of me. the faster we go the more stuff breaks.

Nice to see. Guy, girl, who the fuck cares. It's the passion that I love. Very few people around me share that.

Nice vids. You both have nice cars, that run well. Hope to see more of your cars in the future. Welcome to Hondaswap.

Originally posted by theB16tegguy+Mar 28 2004, 01:56 AM-->
Originally posted by fastvtecCL@Mar 26 2004, 02:44 PM
theB16tegguy
@Mar 26 2004, 12:25 PM

yea on 485. It was pretty embarrasing. the eclipse would hit 150mph though. It's geared really long. If you find some slicks you better bring some spare axles with you. I'd hate to see her car have to be towed or even worse left at the rock. yea I'll probably see you one saturday night or maybe at the rock.

Oh, yea, her hood is beutiful

well ive had the civic up to 145 mph or somewhere around there my gauge only goes to 120 mph and its at around 5:eek:o on the speedometer i had the needle at 6:00 at around 7500 rpm's. but with the tires in the shape they were in ther was no way in hell i was gonna take her up to that speed and not on that highway. to many cars around and to way dangerous!! when i was at the rock the race was my first test and tune with my new mods header and intake no excuses just have to figure out the problem and hopefully next time i will be in the 12's. haha we'll see.....take one step forward and three steps back but thats the fun of it to me..... story of my life. see ya around.

yeah my hood is full of ass dents it was messed up when i got it so we sit on it and make more ass dents. so when you see my car sit on the hood, but watch out for the motor if you sit on that ill have to open up a can of WHOOP ASS!!!

Back