my first 95 eg coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What do you mean you bought a Hondata S200 ECU? Is it an actual, expensive Hondata setup that you took to a tuning shop and had them tune on the dyno? Or is it just some cheapo thing you bought on E-Bay?

:withstupid:

I bet it's some cheapo crap chip off of ebay.

na ita a real hondata s200 my girlfriends brother took it for the day and set it all up for me and he gave me a good ass deal on it i only paid 200

ok so i just bought a 95 coupe. its got the d16z6 motor, and i wanna know what everyone thinks of the z6 motor.?? Also i wanted to know where i could get a cheap b series swap from.....and maybe a cheap turbo kit...ive been in to hondas for ever but this is my first car and i wanna be able to do it up nice but money is a factor so i need to get everything cheap....i know that probally isnt gonna happen but i just wanted to see......:):)

and any ideas for the body that anyone has would be great too......i appreciate any ideas

and if you can please include pics of parts with ur ideas

i wanna see different points of view so thats why im doing this

Z6 motors are ok motors, the only way you're going to get much power out of those is boost. I would work on the suspension 1st, but thats just me.

You can build a boosted z6 that puts out 200ish hp for a reasonable amount of money. Just depends on what kind of power goals you have. Suspension is a good place to start too, that's where I started, but just make sure you have a budget in mind before you start spending money.

Back