My First Blemish

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well first she wont ever see these boards...

second, im helping her lose weight. i like her as she is, although she was a bit slimmer when we started dating. shes given up caffiene. its a start. that could also be contributing to the bitchiness.

if her family treats her like shit it's easy to trace her personality back to basic psychological principals. Things like that are hard to fix. If you feel that your maturity level is years beyond hers, and you feel like you have to "look down" on her like she is your kid instead of your girlfriend, then yea, it's probably a better idea to cut it off. People with those basic negative personality traits are better paired with certain kinds of people.

My orig post was just saying that, if your already so displeased with her that a dent in your car would make you think about dumping her, then it's probably already over, know what I mean?

Every relationship is different. Some people like being stronger and playing the role of a protector. Others prefer a relationship with someone more their equal. It takes all kinds. At Chris' and Brie's ages, it's unlikely that they've found that "forever" relationship anyway. They should just enjoy eachother's company as best they can and not judge each other too harshly. Brie definitely needs to grow up some more, but she is just acting her age. The key word here is that she is a GIRL, and not an adult female.

haha as a side note RedSi, I just noticed your car is still an SOHC, while your winter beater has a b18c in it. haha, it just struck me as funny. That is all. :lol:

<----AIM IM'ing her this post.....hehe

Didn't you hit something with her car, and blow it off as well.....Toushee'

besides...it's a car...if I dumped women everytime they did something to my property...I would never have a GF, or a wife....Live with it kid...that's life.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Dec 17 2003, 04:43 PM
haha as a side note RedSi, I just noticed your car is still an SOHC, while your winter beater has a b18c in it. haha, it just struck me as funny. That is all. :lol:

I prefer my Si and she's still my daily driver. I am still gathering some parts for the GS-R, so actually, no road salt has touched her as yet. :lol:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 17 2003, 04:56 PM
Didn't you hit something with her car, and blow it off as well.....Toushee'

besides...it's a car...if I dumped women everytime they did something to my property...I would never have a GF, or a wife....Live with it kid...that's life.

I think the problem is that Brie didn't take responsibility for the damage. A simple sorry would probably have sufficed to keep Chris happy. He is well aware that shit happens. However, she feigned ignorance of the accident.

Whereas... Chris took responsibility for what he did to her car. He also keeps helping her out with all the problems that continue to crop up with her car. Like the clutch that she burnt out. Then there is the last payment of the car that she doesn't feel she ought to pay him. <_<

i still have the paperwork on the bill of sale and written submittal of balance left on the vehicle. if i was a cash-only dealership, that car would never have left the lot.

the 240sx is a great car, despite the few problems it has and the developing rust on the undercarraige. i hope she learned her lesson with the clutch, to take care of the car. the next clutch will definately be more expensive as clayton will either ask for tons more money or wont do it at all.

also clay, you have more than 1 car that runs. if the jeep suddenly dies, then you drive the Z and vice versa. had my car been in a more serious accident, good chance of losing my cushy job that i just got a $1.10 raise at today. shes already seen the post. its all truth, so she cant say shit about it.

deal with it, old fart! :lol:

just so you know ... they dont put up with "fucking around" there .... if your looking to play bumper karts... go to the ones on the turnpike.... you will get kicked off/out

these are actually fast and do take some skill to drive
it is VERY easy to drift them around the corners
by all means have fun (we always do when we go) but act like you have some sence

I agree. Sometimes your significant other fucks up your things. It happens.

As far as the flippant attitude towards it, There is always a reason behind everything.

-> Steve

my first thought when i clicked on this post... Awww... How cute... He finally got his first pimple... Somebody's hitting puberty... :) :p

Sucks about the hood... but i can tell you this... that was not caused by another car. No scuffs, no scrapes...

almost seems to me like that is from parking into something...

thats what i thought as well! if something hit the car it would have left marks. its clean except for the dent and the line.

she just doesnt add up lately, but whatever. im the wrong one for blowing up about it in her eyes. :roll:

shes pissed that she went through my pc and couldnt find anything either... we've been getting along pretty well for the last few days.

The bitch obviously doesn't respect you and is probably already fucking someone else. Kick worthless gash to the road and never look back. You'll be better off, I promise.

pete, ive thought the same through and through, but im 100% positive there isnt anyone else in her life.

we'll see how it goes for now.

Back