my first honda project well really its my first project period!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

By the way here is a pic of my Bike with my custom painted helmet for those of you i promised this to!
1858.jpg

Will do eventually! So even though i started this thread i cant ask questions in the thread?! Thats kinda stupid!!

Sorry misunderstood something!

yeah, it was directed to the other guy trying to jack your thread. you can ask all the questions you want, it's your thread.

nice bike. my ninja was a couple years older. i want to get one for the gf.

people are negative repping you for something... did you piss somebody off?

oh and btw thats a nice lookin start to a project

Okay so here is the deal everyone! I am a father of four children and i really can afford this project! I was gonna fix it up as i used it for a daily driver but, it needs a little more work than i can give it to get it to Marylands standards. So the point is im getting rid of the Del Sol. If anyone wants the car send me a PM. Im super sad and dont want to get rid of this but, i have no choice if you know what i mean. Well let me know!

Needs a new head gasket and some tranny work. It may also need some electrical work to. The rest would be all cosmetic. Let me know if ur interested!

Back