My first Honda!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok got the new shell it's the Chattanooga post had to give asking price to beat the other guy that wanted it but I pick her up tomorrow anyone need anything out of this old body before I scrap it

Ok got the new shell it's the Chattanooga post had to give asking price to beat the other guy that wanted it but I pick her up tomorrow anyone need anything out of this old body before I scrap it

if you have the space, either strip it out and sell for parts or keep it handy. i wouldn't take it to a junker just yet. you can sell the wheels, etc.

IF you have the room keep it for parts for the new shell, you may need something. The scrap it or sell parts.

Found a good blue print sketched it out now just trying to comeup with something clean

youre welcome.lol keep your eye out for any 1986 atc 350x in good condition down this way for me lol.

Is this the jumper harness I need or do I need t really?
image.jpg

I personally have dealt with but rywire and xenocron and can say they are both excellent companies to do business with as far as product quality and customer service.

Back