my first project EK (EM1)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

banda798

YouTube - EM1 Project

i'm sorry people but this is my first time ever posting up a project .... so far as you can see i've just started the project

b18a block is at the machine shop right now getting bored 20over with new pistons and rods (eagle) .... will post pics and video of it
gsr head is also at the shop awaiting for me to pick it up. new valve springs, valve retainers, skunk2 camshafts ... will also post pics and vids of it
new interior carpet just came in just taking my time on putting it in

precision turbo, custom turbo manifold, and paint will be coming soon

Last edited:
lol, no ... i made it ricey. its that the ex g/f stole it from me and made it look like shit ... just got it back about a month ago. i'm gonna sell mostly everything including the motor ... as soon as i get the b18 motor in the car

shit man you oughta start posting that stuff up for sale asap cuz it may take a good while to sell all the stuff... is the motor in it tubo'd or stock?

i've already been posting it all up (orlando forum) i think i've been trying to sell it for like $150 for everything .... front & rear kit, wing, fenders, and headlights, but now my girl is telling me to keep it just incase i want to change it up on haterz .... the motor is a d15b with a greddy turbo kit

lol, no ... i made it ricey. its that the ex g/f stole it from me and made it look like shit ... just got it back about a month ago.

Elaborate please.

Oh, and FYI, you better win some races or you'll never get that threesome with Monica...

dont listen to the girl dude she is wrong...
lol im no sexist or sayin she stupit but man...
i just think your goin in the right direction with the stock bumps and fenders...
they look way cooler then that other stuff ever will,
plus it doesnt draw as much attn from the popo!
the heads are cool but tails gotta go man!
but thats just me, do waht you want with it, after all its yours
but i'd keep those vert doors thats kool as shit i wish i had the time to do that shit to my grampas van lol........ and shit is pretty cool, look up feces on wiki its some funny shit if you get the right article

Last edited:
yeah, i know what you mean. its that i already have everything covered. Taillights were traded during the weekend .... i traded my l.e.d. taillights for si taillights ( and i had to put $50 on top of that ). also si grill came with it. the lambo's are going to come off, because i haven't decided on what i wanted to go with ..... factory or gull wing ( true butterfly, mercedes slr vertical style doors ). i'm just trying to get some ideas from people over the net.

yeah, i know what you mean. its that i already have everything covered. Taillights were traded during the weekend .... i traded my l.e.d. taillights for si taillights ( and i had to put $50 on top of that ). also si grill came with it. the lambo's are going to come off, because i haven't decided on what i wanted to go with ..... factory or gull wing ( true butterfly, mercedes slr vertical style doors ). i'm just trying to get some ideas from people over the net.

:bugeyes: ^^^ Holy blue batman!

103_0057.jpg

103_0056.jpg

103_0058.jpg

103_0064.jpg

103_0066.jpg

103_0065.jpg

103_0067.jpg

103_0069.jpg

103_0068.jpg

103_0070.jpg

wow !!!!!!!! i haven't posted the progress in here for a while now, lol ...........

here is the OUTCOME of the car

ej90-1.jpg

1te.jpg

DSC_4551-1.jpg

i have alot more but i will only post them up, if people are interested

dayyummmm! *drool*

you should throw some kinda lip on it though

nice car.
put an interior back in it and i say :thumbsup:

what tranny is in this? LSD? open diff?
trying to get an idea of what the traction will be like in my car with my new mfactory lsd

lol, interior has been in it .............. i'm just too lazy to show pics, lol ............. but here it goes

to much copy, paste, copy, paste, copy, paste

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

got all windows including full windshield tinted, all 50%

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0600.jpg