my first project EK (EM1)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice job...might want to invest in a security guard just for your car

lol, nahh ......... there is an alarm on it ................ with a motion sensor. motion sensor allows you to only be 2ft away from the car before it starts alerting me .................. like ............... once you pass the 2ft marker (1ft 11" ??) it will start going off and it will notify me by phone

Last edited:
i'm sorry about not posting regularly, its that i keep forgetting my password.

getting things ready for the welder (it has already been done) .... for the new pedal setup, i just need to quit b/s'n & go over there to take some pics

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

this looks familiar about 1yr 1/2 ago
IMG_0116.jpg

now ....... some inside shots
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

here's how the ecu is going to look behind the glove compartment

ecu.jpg

ecu1.jpg

after a year of being on the waiting list for my Skunk2 lca's finally got them last month
lca.jpg

lca1.jpg

i have just jizzed my pants......

you sir have the money, time and passion which i really NV u :lol:

Only thing I don't like about it is the shaved side molding and the roof lines, other than that the car is perfect.

What caused the cam to shred like that? It looks like you had trash in your head. Like a few of the threads came out of the bolt holes and made their way under your cam.

^^^^^ on the problem with the cams?

this, my friend, is a work of art! top notch stuff here. awesome build thread and THANK YOU for getting rid of the F&F body kit

Hi-Boost huh ?!.... Ceaz is the reason why I know of them

^^^^^ on the problem with the cams?

this, my friend, is a work of art! top notch stuff here. awesome build thread and THANK YOU for getting rid of the F&F body kit

Hi-Boost huh ?!.... Ceaz is the reason why I know of them

yea, i know who you talking about ........ he's Hi-Boost from N.Y.

my Hi-Boost is from FLa

Nice! This thread (and car) turned around and became epic! Good work! :thumbsup:

it jumped timing ........ so far i've heard that Skunk2 cams have been doing that, it has done that to 4 people i know. which means that i'm not doing Skunk2 do cams again ...... this time i'm going Brian Crower cams

brian crower is good stuff..
using a set of their stage 2 turbo cams on my build right now
made great power for a non vtec setup.

Back