My first swap help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SickEF

So i have a honda civic dx my first honda.it has a d15.I just got a ls which is obo.i never did a engine swap but need a running car so can some one help me out i did alot of searching just wanted some advice on how to do the swap.like disconecting everything to get the d series out.sorry for being a noob but just trying to gain some knowledge.

First you have to convert to mpfi, is it a B18A or B? B18A is straight drop in. Ur gonna need the b series mounts, you cannot use the ones from the d15. Unplug everything, swap to mpfi then drop the motor in. I suggest ordering a conversion harness from rywire.com. It's alot easier

Someeone on here is selling b series ef hasport mounts for 150 bucks. Not sure if he still has em but if he does I'd jump on that if I were you

Mounts, axles, ecu, wiring, integra rear mount, multi port swap, exhaust work and to beat in a few places on the car. The part I missed when i did my B16 swap was the fuel hose you need one from the filter to the rail (from a multi port civic 88-91). Go to the tech areas of the site start reading up. Rywire is a good idea (if you got the money) and here is a good guide to use don't buy from link just used to show the name of the manual you should be able to buy it at local parts store(Auto Zone has it in my area) Honda Engine Swaps: Civics, Integras, Accords

help with my 91 b16a ef hb dx

i have a 91 b16a already drop in wiring was done by rywire and its already connected..i also have a pr3 ecu..but the car doesnt start.already checkd the fuel spark and the main relay cuz they always go bad..but the car still dont start..what can it be

Back