my fodo civic 93

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dewayne

Hey guys just picked this car up its got a b18 in it and cf hood greddy full muffler 3 inch also chiped ecu and itr shocks and wheels and all disc brakes What to so next let me know, also For the axles do i just buy the axles for a 93 integra let me know thankz
dewayneshonda3.jpg

dewayneshonda1.jpg

dewayneshonda.jpg

Very nice! I love the ITR wheels.

For the axles, just buy the ones for a 94-01 Integra non-ABS setup.

depends on what year and what *DM the 5 lug conversion is from
if it is off of a 00+ JDM ITR than you are in the same shit ass situation I am in and you will need custom axles because the outter is larger than the normal B series outter... its the same size as an H series outter

im sure this makes no sense to anyone but i will try to draw it out

|tranny| |||||=========||||||== <-- just this outer part right here, where it goes into the hub is bigger than standard B series outer, its the same size as an H series the rest is the same as a B series integra axle... so its pretty much a B series axle with an H series outer

probly still doesnt make any sense... :shrug2: oh well

not sure what year they are but it does have all around disc and stuff so, and the axles on there now look like stock ones not custom ones so just buy them for 94 00 integras non abs

they do "look" the same as any other integra axle its just a few mm larger "bore" 36mm instead of 34mm or some shit like that
i found all of this out the hard way... bought the 5 lug coversion got axles with it... also got axles with my engine swap... one of the axles that came with the 5 lug conversion was a little chewed up... no big deal i thought and went to swap out for one of the axles that came with the engine.... the axle was free spinning in the hub
so after some research i found out that they were from an 00+ JDM ITR and that those have the larger bore hubs and outters... like i said the outter for a prelude/accord worked perfectly... but now if i need to get new axles at some point i have to make my own or order them special from a custom shop like Gator, Drive Shaft Shop, or Raxles...

just a heads up... throw a micrometer on there and compare them to your stock axles... if they are the same size you are all set

thats the problem right there... the USDM ITRs all have the same standard B series sized axles
im not sure how they are sized on EDM models but most people/places dont get EDM stuff anyway
only the 00 and 01 JDM ITR had the axles with the bigger (H series sized) outters...

so basically if your 5 lug conversion is off of any year USDM ITR you are fine... if it is off a 97-99 JDM ITR you are fine... if its from an 00+ JDM ITR then you have the weird "hybrid" axles and will have a bitch of a time getting axles for it when the time comes
its not impossible... just takes a bit of creativity

i found axles from this place where i ordered my lasat motor swap there 200 shiped so right now im going to jack up my car and check on teh axle nut sizee

hell yeh man there size 32 i messured them with my calipers ,, so autozone order me a lifetime warrentee one for the 94 integra, thats right right

I like it, thats pretty clean

Back