My FRAME LOCK REVIEW.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My review is they are FUCKIN Amazing. I didn't buy them but I made my own custum ones. they look different but they work the same way. I cannot believe the difference, the guy who invented them was a genius. I cannot but into words how GREAT they are I think EVERYONE, EVERYONE should have them. They are the absolute the best mod I did to my suspension. Yeah I put on a 99 si rear sway bar 3 weeks ago and I felt the difference but when I put these one I felt Like I was in a race car. The front end doesn't squat at all, you ALL NOW WHEN you turn left the right front end squats and when you turn right the left side squats, but now ITS ALL FUCKIN GONE. My car is really low, so when I hit a bump turning my wheel scraps the fender but thats ok. When I finished working on it last night I went on the truway on a couple of sharp, and sweet turns man I was in complete control. Now my suspension is done, its all i ever wanted. I swear after the first couple of turns I wanted to pull over on the shoulder and jerk off, Its that amazing. Now that I believe that they actually work I would have bought them, like if someone had them and i test drove their car, I would with out a doubt buy them, but i made my own so I will stick with them. I'm telling you guys do this mod, you will be speech, you might even jizz in your pants. You"ll feel the difference as if you went from a D16 to a B16. DO IT, GO ORDER THEM ASAP. STOP WAHT YOU ARE DOING AND GO ORDER THEM. I now I used alot of profanity but I hope they keep this up so as a review. I mean whatever I do to my car i first do a 1 month search for pros and cons on the mod. But this one took me 2 weeks. Not to many came up on my searches. I just wish i had more to say, they are great, my suspension consists of

arospeed coilovers
RED shocks
ingalls front camber kit
si rear sway bar
front strut tower bar
custom rear strut tower bar
"THE BEST MOD" custom frame locks.

Know that my suspension is done my next mod is putting a Jackson Racing Supercharger On my JDM 2nd Gen B16a.

GET THE FRAME LOCKS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hondadriver@Oct 3 2004, 11:37 AM
My review is they are FUCKIN Amazing. I didn't buy them but I made my own custum ones. they look different but they work the same way. I cannot believe the difference, the guy who invented them was a genius. I cannot but into words how GREAT they are I think EVERYONE, EVERYONE should have them. They are the absolute the best mod I did to my suspension. Yeah I put on a 99 si rear sway bar 3 weeks ago and  I felt the difference but when I put these one I felt Like I was in a race car. The front end doesn't squat at all, you ALL NOW WHEN you turn left the right front end squats and when you turn right the left side squats, but now ITS ALL FUCKIN GONE. My car  is really low, so when I hit a bump turning my wheel scraps the fender but thats ok. When I finished working on it last night I went on the truway on a couple of sharp, and sweet turns man I was in complete control. Now my suspension is done, its all i ever wanted. I swear after the first couple of turns I wanted to pull over on the shoulder and jerk off, Its that amazing. Now that I believe that they actually work I would have bought them, like if someone had them and i test drove their car, I would with out a doubt buy them, but  i made my own so I will stick with them.  I'm telling you guys do this mod, you will be speech, you might even jizz in your pants. You"ll feel the difference as if you went from a D16 to a B16. DO IT, GO ORDER THEM ASAP.  STOP WAHT YOU ARE DOING AND GO ORDER THEM.  I now I used alot of profanity but I hope they keep this up so as a review. I mean whatever I do to my car i first do a 1 month search for pros and cons on the mod. But this one took me 2 weeks. Not to many came up on my searches. I just wish i had more to say, they are great, my suspension consists of

arospeed coilovers
RED shocks
ingalls front camber kit
si rear sway bar
front strut tower bar
custom rear strut tower bar
"THE BEST MOD" custom frame locks.

Know that my suspension is done my next mod is putting a Jackson Racing Supercharger On my JDM 2nd Gen B16a.

GET THE FRAME LOCKS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!
[post=397685]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

Now i know i should probably not even say anything here but.......Ummmm yeaaah, first of all slow down when you type if you have such problems typing.

And second WTF is wrong with you son? Have you lost the part of your brain that tells you when an idea is just stupid or very very stupid? How can you wright a review for a product you dont have? I mean you cant just go make some shit and be like " its the same shit" no matter how basic the product your were copying is. Your about the most insane doofis i have ever come accross. I was even trying to be good seeing as how i have been kinda negative in my last 20 posts but dude im gona have to emoticon you.
:emofo: :nobreed:

i'm glad you're happy with your mod homie. golf clap ensues...

worthless w/o pics

and i like my review a little better. maybe because i actually used english. who knows.

Sirff
[/quote]bt
tt
SiR Kid: Are you handicapped do like to post stuff with out nowing what you are talking about. RED the name brand of the shock, if you read the SuperStreet magzine they usually have a full page of there products you stupid fuck. Don't post anymore your retarted.

UDT: your another motherfucker, If you can't read my post go fuck yourself, its clear enough to get my point out. I don't have to have the product to make a review, I was makeing a statement that it is a good idea, and that if you had mine installed and you bought a set and installed it it would have the same affect, mine is not 100% different, it works the same way. Just like 19 different companies making short ram intakes, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! And the mother fucking post name doesn't say "(brand name) FRAME LOCK REVIEW" its says " MY FRAME LOCK REVIEW" and I Know not everyone can weld or make them on there own so I suggested they go buy it. SO suck a FAT Dick you son of a bitch. Its mother fuckers like you that fuck up forums. Can you repy with positive opinion. I mean i'm happy with what i did and i want other people to now that frame locks are 100% worth the money. DON"T worry about how I type or Spell this is not english class, i'm just giving my opion on a product. And i'm not your SON, I'm your father!!

Prowler: "worthless w/o pics" You need pictures, "oh thats right I'm lying I figure i'll go on the hondaswap forum and post a whole bunch of bullshit like some other people" thats right you got me I'm lying!!!!!!

I was gonna post pics but it seems like no one appreciates shit. So now that my car handles nice I'm happy.

Originally posted by hondadriver@Oct 3 2004, 04:23 PM
SiR Kid: Are you handicapped do like to post stuff with out nowing what you are talking about. RED the name brand of the shock, if you read the SuperStreet magzine they usually have a full page of there products you stupid fuck. Don't post anymore your retarted.

UDT: your another motherfucker, If you can't read my post go fuck yourself, its clear enough to get my point out. I don't have to have the product to make a review, I was makeing a statement that it is a good idea, and that if you had mine installed and you bought a set and installed it it would have the same affect, mine is not 100% different, it works the same way. Just like 19 different companies making short ram intakes, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!! And the mother fucking post name doesn't say "(brand name) FRAME LOCK REVIEW" its says " MY FRAME LOCK REVIEW" and I Know not everyone can weld or make them on there own so I suggested they go buy it. SO suck a FAT Dick you son of a bitch. Its mother fuckers like you that fuck up forums. Can you repy with positive opinion. I mean i'm happy with what i did and i want other people to now that frame locks are 100% worth the money. DON"T worry about how I type or Spell this is not english class, i'm just giving my opion on a product. And i'm not your SON, I'm your father!!

Prowler: "worthless w/o pics" You need pictures, "oh thats right I'm lying I figure i'll go on the hondaswap forum and post a whole bunch of bullshit like some other people" thats right you got me I'm lying!!!!!!

I was gonna post pics but it seems like no one appreciates shit. So now that my car handles nice I'm happy.
[post=397742]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahahhaaaaahahaha This post is fucking hilarious!

How is it worthless?? Come on, tell me I'm giving you another chance to post again so that your numbers go up, come on, reply again, Come on. I mean since your post was COMPLETLY WORTHLESS, you must just be sitting there at your computer trying to find whys of increasing your number of posts. You have absolutly nothing to say on this topic so don't post. AND you should be reading the original post which IS, NOT worthless, I'm giving you a review or my opinion on FRAME LOCKS!! You must have just read the stupid shit that was posted after the my original post. Which means you must have missed the whole point of this topic like the retared that you are.

man... just give it up... you're making yourself look like a fool. Read my post on hondatech. It sums up how I feel about your review.

haha man it's awesome that they came out well. How about posting pics and details about how you made them so the rest of us can share the wealth?

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back