My Frank Build!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats nice man lots of work lots of know how good job

kylehytechk24.jpg

I picked up a K24A4 Accord Longblock from a buddy in Portland. Some friends and I stripped it down bare. Im building an ALL Motor Daily Driven Machine on pump 91 w/ 12.5:1 compression Wiseco pistons. I already have a swapped K20 into the car.

here is a pic of the car and my k24 bare.
picture_021.jpg

picture_022.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

100_0192.jpg

100_0191.jpg

Can I buy this off you when your done building it.

I'll buy this off of "ALL MOTOR EM2" The exhust and both transmittion's off of him as well as the engine that he's putting together as well as the cyclender head.

And any other stuff that he has that he's selling.

I'll buy this off of "ALL MOTOR EM2" The exhust and both transmittion's off of him as well as the engine that he's putting together as well as the cyclender head.

And any other stuff that he has that he's selling.

:stfunoob:

Seriously, If he wanted to sell anything he would put it in the FOR SALE SECTION

Every post you make is a request to buy peoples shit that isn't for sale. I'm quite convinced that you're a scammer trolling for his next mark.

QUIT CLUTTERING THREADS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!

To ALL MOTOR EM2:
Nice, build, keep the updates coming, more pics and vids are always welcomed :thumbsup:

yeah I honestly think that every post I've seen him post is him buying some shit that nobody would sell, and if they were then they wouldn't be spending this much time or money building it in the first place. and seriously, if you're bright enough to use the internet and try to scam, you should be smart enough to learn how to spell transmission. thanks.

and yes, it's coming along very nice. those dyno sheets are pretty promising

wow this an old one. Man sorry you had all the misfortune along the way. Def. keep up updated.

a video would be sweet.

Had some brake issues... And now Big Brake that is being made by Wilwood might not clear my 16's... And im testing out a new intake manifold made by blueprint mfg. Im in MI for the holidays... I will try to get a new video soon... The Torque is very fun.

Aww c'mon... they always fit after some "massaging."

wilwood_clearance_med_02.jpg

wilwood_clearance_med_05.jpg

That's under GSR 15s, but with the FastBrakes 11" kit.

Those, I'd have to say, for sure look pretty damn close to that wheel :)

Wow man this is a really nice clean build. i'm glad to see someone putting in the time and money into a project to make it come out perfect in the end, not just slapping crap together fast just to say you did it. great build keep it up.

Wow man this is a really nice clean build. i'm glad to see someone putting in the time and money into a project to make it come out perfect in the end, not just slapping crap together fast just to say you did it. great build keep it up.

Thanks man I appreciate the comment! Thats exactly what I did took my time and had it done right the first time around. :eek:

Back