my fridge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

gallery_4_90_1101087692.jpg

this was half of the beer, when the party started the fridge was packed we also had a dorm room fridge packed and two coolers filled and we still did not have room for everything
we had a liter of captain, remyred, hpnotic, hennessy, alize, seagrams gin and huge wop?

why didnt you just get a half barrel? or wait, you can't have half barrels in mankato can you?

thats what i thought, i floated on through there a few years ago on the mississippi and read somethin in the paper about banning keg sales.

that is childs play...my friends going away party for when he was being shipped over seas to fight, we had 15 kegs, 1000ish beers and ...48 hrs of straight partying..so many people were there it was like a scene from a movie

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 21 2004, 09:29 PM
you can buy kegs but you can thave in apt and mankato is south on 169
[post=420176]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats how most apartments are around here. No beer balls or kegs, but that doesnt stop anyone.

man i love vermont, you can buy beer at gas stations, you can have kegs anywhere. good lookin fridge, me and osme friends of mine this summer had two very similar to that, but these TWO were on the same night, in the same place.

Looks like my fridge every Sunday. There is still room in the crisper drawer :) Last night, for about 45 minutes, we couldn't even store all the beer in his fridge, there were Mickey's, Corona's, and Coor's laying all over the counter.

Full fridge = good times.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Nov 21 2004, 08:53 PM
Looked like it was a good party... whats the fridge look like now?
[post=420190]Quoted post[/post]​

its pretty much empty.... i wish i has batteries for my camera :(

not only is the fridge filled with beer, but it's filled with two of my fav beers

i'm tired of seeing fridges packed with natty light and busch

Originally posted by dveit@Nov 22 2004, 10:55 AM
:werd: to that.

corona > heiny though. :D
[post=420427]Quoted post[/post]​

omg are you on crack?
corona = mexican piss water

Back