My friend is a dumbass.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sapman1992

My friend owns a '04 Mercury Cougar and he thinks he is all badass because of his cougar. I have a '95 Honda Civic EX 5spd and all I have on it is a short ram intake and I keep up with him from basically everything but from a start. He only gets me from the start because he is a 6 cylinder. Now he is going to sell his cougar and get his parents Subaru Baja. Now he thinks the Baja is legit as hell and he is already buying stupid shit for it like a sticker that says "Got Baja?". Its kind of pissing me off. Just thought I'd share my frustration.

It is, I don't mind the car itself, just my friends attitude about it. He's annoying lol

I personally would take my Civic, or maybe a Prelude over the Baja any day though. I'm just a Honda fan through and through.

to each their own... if everyone had the same taste in cars the world would be a REALLY boring place

for me it would completely depend on whether or not i needed the added utility of the Baja... though if i was to go Subaru i would likely choose the Impreza wagon or Outback Sport, as the enclosed cargo space of a wagon is more useful to me than the open bed of the Baja

Hondas are great and all... but there are a lot of cars out there...

very true. with my highschool paychecks I can't really afford much so honda's are my number one right now. I would love a 300zx or a supra, etc. but monetary issues prevents me from doing that right now

very true. with my highschool paychecks I can't really afford much so honda's are my number one right now. I would love a 300zx or a supra, etc. but monetary issues prevents me from doing that right now
we all had to start somewhere when we started driving. i started in my moms sierra van that i put my system in and rolled around town. then i got my own ride-a 1985 toyota corolla GTS RWD. then i got my 1990 integra GS..then my 1982 mustang GT, then my 1990 accord LX then my 2002 lincoln LS, my 2001 F250, my 2002 F150 crew cab and my 1988 prelude SI 4WS. i didnt get my license till i was 20 and well out of school. i only have the accord, prelude, integra, mustang, lincoln, and F150 now. save your cash , earn some more and spend it on cool stuff and youll have cool rides too.

yeah thats what I was going to do, just build up my civic until I can afford more shit. I know a guy who has a built civic that will sell me his spare parts for cheap once he upgrades his car some more so that'll be nice right there.

two things:
1) why the fuck do you care if hes a douche? dont like him or the shit he says, heres an easy fix for you: stop talking to him.

it really is that easy.

shocking, i know.

and
2) i can clearly tell you have never driven, or enjoyed the full extent of, a subaru.
i have chosen a subaru over honda recently, and let me tell you: wow.
yeah, given the choice, i would choose subaru over honda in most cases.
and im assuming since it was his parents that its an auto.
still, its a subaru, and they are still fun to drive with slushboxes attached to them.

and if number 1 happens to be too hard for some reason, do what B said, screw his gf.
if he has no gf, then screw his mom.
there is no better come back, or good response to: "So what dude, i fucked your mom." if you actually did it.
for the rest of your lives, the conversations will go like this:
Him: "Dude, i just smoked your ass in that race!"
You: "So, i fucked your mom."
Him: "not cool."
You: "It's ok, im not trying to replace your dad, i just want us to be friends."

now, you can replace his first line with anything you want, the rest never has to change. ever.

im serious, ever.

holy damn he doesn't piss me off that much. He is still cool to hang out with. aAd no, I have never driven a subaru. the only thing I have ever driven is my civic because I'm 17. You don't have to get all over my ass for no reason. I posted this to keep me occupied because I don't feel like going to bed and I wanted to post something on here for the first time. You really don't have to be an ass.

not being an ass.

i thought the fucked your mom bit was a nice additive.

dont take the internet too seriously kid.

and wait til he gets the subaru, get him drunk, then take his keys.
you'll know then why subarus are good cars.

You don't have to worry about me getting to worried about the internet. I'm not one of those douchebags who argue and do shit like that over the internet. I'm just new here and I'm trying to get out of the greenhorn status without being an ignorant fool. I hardly know shit about cars. My friend got me into cars just this year and I'm just beginning to learn. That's it.

you're right.
i was an ass.
im sorry.

i love you.

but seriously, let him be a douche. he'll wreck soon enough. i just feel bad for the dim future of the poor subie.

Last edited:
yeah his post was a little ridiculous, but whatever. oh and his baja is standard so its not too bad. hopefully he won't crash it cause that would suck.

holy damn he doesn't piss me off that much. He is still cool to hang out with. aAd no, I have never driven a subaru. the only thing I have ever driven is my civic because I'm 17. You don't have to get all over my ass for no reason. I posted this to keep me occupied because I don't feel like going to bed and I wanted to post something on here for the first time. You really don't have to be an ass.
i've had flings with some of my friends moms and theyre still cool to hang out with. but be careful buying some of your friends old car parts. most of the time young high school types think the parts are worth a lot of cash. theyre worth what a person is willing to pay for them-nothing more. but be careful also if you bone a friends mom. they might get atached and wanna marry you or somethin..or your friend might ot be so understandin LOL

Him: "Dude, i just smoked your ass in that race!"
You: "So, i fucked your mom."
Him: "not cool."
You: "It's ok, im not trying to replace your dad, i just want us to be friends."

now, you can replace his first line with anything you want, the rest never has to change. ever.

im serious, ever.
the best advice ever

Back