My friend is a dumbass.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy damn he doesn't piss me off that much. He is still cool to hang out with. aAd no, I have never driven a subaru. the only thing I have ever driven is my civic because I'm 17. You don't have to get all over my ass for no reason. I posted this to keep me occupied because I don't feel like going to bed and I wanted to post something on here for the first time. You really don't have to be an ass.

So, you posted some random ass shit on the Internet out of boredom, but you're getting annoyed that people responded with some random ass shit??? :mellow:

ahhh i cant believe i missed this.

those cougars are cool little cars. i gave them serious consideration in the past BUT they dont come in a five speed.

Or have a husband who's 6'8" and has an extensive gun collection. :ph34r:
yep :) my last gf had a dad that was an extensive gun collector. i seen like 80 guns in his collection and how he makes his own bullets..or reuses the slug i think. anyway its not like we were 17 again. we were 28 and 29. but i'm still seeing her cause her dad lives like 3 hours away LOL :D

No need for an extensive collection a .22 behind the ear will do it. Just ask Jimmy the Snitch.

Oh wait... You cant.

My friend owns a '04 Mercury Cougar and he thinks he is all badass because of his cougar. I have a '95 Honda Civic EX 5spd and all I have on it is a short ram intake and I keep up with him from basically everything but from a start. He only gets me from the start because he is a 6 cylinder. Now he is going to sell his cougar and get his parents Subaru Baja. Now he thinks the Baja is legit as hell and he is already buying stupid shit for it like a sticker that says "Got Baja?". Its kind of pissing me off. Just thought I'd share my frustration.

Do you have a hot girlfriend or even a hot friend with benefits? If you do (and she is 18+) we are going to have to require that you take pictures of, at the very least, her tits (but preferably of her ass bent over in a "ready to take it doggystyle" pose), then proceed to the Girlfriend Picture Thread and post them.

There they will become public domain and we will critique them. Some desperate members may even fap to them.

This is a REQUIREMENT in order for you to continue posting. If you do not produce pictures of nice perky breasts or asses, your membership will be suspended pending the completion of the required task.

Thank you again for joining Hondaswap.com and enjoy your day!:D

Do you have a hot girlfriend or even a hot friend with benefits? If you do (and she is 18+) we are going to have to require that you take pictures of, at the very least, her tits (but preferably of her ass bent over in a "ready to take it doggystyle" pose), then proceed to the Girlfriend Picture Thread and post them.

There they will become public domain and we will critique them. Some desperate members may even fap to them.

This is a REQUIREMENT in order for you to continue posting. If you do not produce pictures of nice perky breasts or asses, your membership will be suspended pending the completion of the required task.

Thank you again for joining Hondaswap.com and enjoy your day!:D
i agree :D but do we even have a gf thread? if not we should:) but i'd post pics of car club sluts so i wont care what people post about them :D

My car is better then yours

who gives a damn what your friend thinks. Clearly they're close enough that you can't simply just rape him so who cares. If you want to make a point, add a few hundred horse power and leave him standing there like hes on the brakes. That will shut him up, until then stop street racing.

damn kids.

Back