my friends Delorean

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i told him i was going to make him one out of some of that tubed lighting. He wanted to gget his custom tag to say fluxing but they wouldn't let him. So his tag says ''timeless''. Is torqy as hell. He says that when he gets done the front wheels WILL come off the ground. Since the motor is in back

The first time he ran it at the track he did like a 16.xx. The fasted DMC on record. I can ony imagine what his new track time will be.lol

they wouldnt let him?!!?!??! thats gay!! I would put up a fight about that one lol, unless it was taken, then id steal it, or just buy it off the guy.... can you do that?

so the motors in the back? i always thought those cars had them in the front...

and ive always loved those cars. back to the future is in the list of all-time favorite movies.

yep there in the back. At 15 psi he should be seeing 500 hp so its got plenty of juice. Aparently its a v6 toyota motor. Well kinda. Its an Lsvtec version of a honda. He had custom crower rods made,custom cams and fabricated his brakes also. Weird .lol I rode in it and man its pulls hard.

Oh thank god he took that Volvo / Peugeot / Renault piece of shit motor out of it. The Toyota motor should be better :)

Also, even stock Deloreans had troubles keeping the front wheels planted. Just a balance issue.

And he's gonna need something to hold the front down by the looks of that video.

The comments on those videos... wow. You'd think people would be able to look past the "flux capacitor" jokes. Must take a bored-ass jerk to troll the streetfire site.

i like it taco....but i realy like the muffler :ph34r: :ph34r:

Back