My Friend's Miata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yea, I know, but after a few months I'm just going to be wanting more I'm sure...yea I know I could boost it, but there aren't any good tuning places around for like 50 miles.

But I'm sure I'd be left with the same problem with the gsr swap. Hmm, what to do.

Yea, I know, but after a few months I'm just going to be wanting more I'm sure...yea I know I could boost it, but there aren't any good tuning places around for like 50 miles.

But I'm sure I'd be left with the same problem with the gsr swap. Hmm, what to do.

I had an LS with LS tranny in my EF for a while and it was plenty to have fun with, but the B16 swap is even better.

dud theres this miata drifting team out here they are so fucking good, well controlled...makes me want one....

yup yup... dont know the name of the team but one of those guys drives for me at papa johns.... lol he drives it delivoring pizzas, i got to get pics now haha

I'd rather have this in a hardtop, but the Miata is cheaper.
gallery2Farticles2FHonda20S200020Mi.jpg

have your buddy invest in some Azenis and Koni Yellows before he goes to auto-x

You mean like 25 miles? Marysville is pretty close to seattle.... I live in bellingham, and my buddy used to get his car tuned at p9 motor sports in tacoma.

all you need is an LS swap w/ GSR or ITR tranny..

All the miata needs is a properly sized t3/t4, a tune, suspension and then even a swapped honda is going to get ass raped by a it.

I still remember when my tailpipe got violated by a t3 turbo'd Miata. heh

There's plenty of Miatas that can or have the potential to rape even turbo Hondas.

hint: V8's fit in there. ;) With the aluminum V8s, they weigh about the same as the iron-block 4-cylinders. One guy even had a turbo Toyota 1UZ in there IIRC.

Back