My Garage (56k go away)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

hey al i just finally took some pics of my garage, figured id show em to ya...let me kno what u think

s403928ccaae75.jpg

s403928ec86488.jpg

s4039278cb98d6.jpg

s4039287d50925.jpg

s403928a05cc73.jpg

s403927642e646.jpg

s40392802ef431.jpg

s403927eda8767.jpg

s4039284924a04.jpg

s40392832e7f0e.jpg

s403928188b2a8.jpg

s40392860927d9.jpg

s4039277513890.jpg

s4039274c94f09.jpg

s403928b89eb3e.jpg

Did you buy that lift? I looks much simpler and more affordable than a full size lift. Pretty nice for a personal shop. :thumbsup:

I don't know if I would ever leave the garage. Nice man. Wheres the lounge? :roll:

the lift sells new for like 1400 i bought it used form a guuy i know for a cool 450. its def much simpler than a full size... its elec/ hydraulic and its 110 to so u just plug it in the wall and go! worked perfect for me cause i dont have the room for a full size. tahnsk for the compliments on the shop i really love it... it cost me alot of money and i put alot of time in it gettin it setup but it was well worth it. oh ya the lounge is any car you fee like plunkin your ass into :D

That lift is nice if you're doing body work, but will completely suck if you're working under the car for a few reasons- 1) it's not high enough, so you're still laying on your back or kinda half sitting up, and 2) you can't get to half of the bottom side of the car because of the ramps.

If you do a lot of body work, it's a great lift. If you don't, it's not your lift.

ya but i gives you full acs to the engine bay
and don't know about you but the roof in my garage isnt 15 feet tall to fit a full size lift

If he did I still don't think it would be any different. I think he would still have a 500 hp garage, and no working del slow.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 22 2004, 07:08 PM
now if B had that garage . . . . . . :ph34r:

he'd pay rent and still not get anything done.

lol

that garage is about 40x cleaner and more organized that mine- very nice bro, i hope when i move out i can end up with a setup even nicer than that.........but i suppose that's a few years down the road yet
haha-

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Feb 22 2004, 07:57 PM
whats the clean air thingie????

Its a drier for the airlines so the condensation from the lines doesnt rust up all of your pneumatic tools or fuck up your paint when your spraying.

thanks guys. I try to keep the place as clean as i can most of the time, i cant sdtand workin in a messy shop.

Xyswany: this is my personal garage where i work on nights and weekends, during the day I work full time at Bodymax collision center, a local body shop as a collision repair tech.

Loco: As u can see i majoritly do bodywork, but i also do some mechanical repair as wellthe lift is kinda shitty for completely undercar stuff but it works real well for suspension stuff and engine bay stuff as well because for that there isnt anything in your way underneath.

B: garagemates would be cool but im way up in migitty Maine so i dont know as how that would work.

Smonkeyboy: the clean air sytem is a drier and a dirt and iol eliminator for when i paint. its suppsed to remove 99% of all junk in the air lines. All i use it for is spraying.... i have another line with water seperator for my air tools B)

oh ya and the part you cant see is a 60 gal. Ingersoll Rand 2 stage 7hp upright air compressor(its in a completely different part of the building so i never have to hear it run :) ) Best part about the whole place is......its my grandparents building and they dont make me pay rent so all i have to pay is heat and electricity :p . I also help them out whenever needed. Oh and its 22'x36' if anyone wwas wondering

oh also the garage had the following that I was lucky enough not to have to buy: 3 workbenches, 3 vises, a bench grinder with wire wheel and grinder wheel, a bolt rack, a full size fridge, and probably the best of all a beefy chainfall :D :D

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 22 2004, 11:46 PM
s403928ccaae75.jpg

good lord thats alot of body filler!! :eek:

nice equipment

nah its not really all that much, althogh it looks like it...also its fiberglass to which makes a much better base because it get alot harder and is alot more rugged i guess u could say

Back