my girl bought a car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
so she finally found one she likes.. let me know what you think!
more pics to come, as soon as i get a day off and get a chance to clean it up all nice!!

gallery_29_83_1103512634.jpg

gallery_29_83_1103512683.jpg

gallery_29_83_1103512656.jpg

gallery_29_83_1103512700.jpg

edit: mods

d16z6
intake
exhust
neuspeed lowering springs
Enkie(however you spell it) 16" rims
nitto nt455 tires(blah)
gsr leather seats

it may be from the angle of the pic, but it looks a lot better in person.. it does need some work, as does all 11 year old cars..

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 19 2004, 10:36 PM
it may be from the angle of the pic, but it looks a lot better in person.. it does need some work, as does all 11 year old cars..
[post=434605]Quoted post[/post]​

easiest way to check is to check the nuts that hold the fender on under the hood. they are painted from the factory. if they've been chipped, the fender was removed.
but yeah, the door and hood line-up looks liek shit. :(

yeah, it's been in an accident, or many, not sure.. unfortunately it has a salvaged title, but hell, it looks good and runs great!

damnnnn first time seeing a white del sol, usually not a fan of delsols but that thing looks clean....i like it ...alot...lol lemme kno when she gets sick of it ;)

Originally posted by tphan4@Dec 19 2004, 11:08 PM
damnnnn first time seeing a white del sol, usually not a fan of delsols but that thing looks clean....i like it ...alot...lol lemme kno when she gets sick of it ;)
[post=434625]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, i got dibs :D

i asked her if she'd trade it for my truck (95 nissan pickup, 45,000 miles) and she said no <_<

it is sooo much fun to drive, and driving with out the top is awsome!!

here's a straight on shot of the front end..

gallery_29_83_1103515887.jpg

Make sure you have theft insurance on that thing with your luck with Hondas.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 19 2004, 11:03 PM
yeah, it's been in an accident, or many, not sure.. unfortunately it has a salvaged title, but hell, it looks good and runs great!
[post=434621]Quoted post[/post]​

I hope that she got it for a better price then. I got my Si used when she was one year old.... she was picked up by my sales manager at auction. Her hood had been repainted, but her frame was without issues. Civics are sturdy and fine to drive for sure! :)

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 19 2004, 11:11 PM
gallery_29_83_1103512656.jpg

is that SNOW?
[post=434630]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, no. it's rocks..hell, it was ~80 today :D

hell yeah she's got theft on it... it has an alarm on it too, so that should hopefully help a little bit; as well as being parked in a garage.

we got a smokin deal on it, or so i think :)

How the hell have you all never seen a white Sol? thats probably the most popular color i see here in Cali. Hell, i had one a while back. whatever though. So how much did you pay for it?

Not too bad. They go for a little cheaper around Boston, but then again our old cars are rusty and Sols are more popular down south (with the warmer weather all year). Also white's a desirable color.

the paint is basically new.. it got a paint job about a year ago, according to the previous owner..

no rust what-so-ever!

Decent price compared to cali. We found my girls "cheap" for 3k with 193,000 on the motor and chassis, and it wasnt even an Si. The Si's and VTEC goes for a lot more here

Back