my girl bought a car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You never seen a white sol before? WTF

s4082e1d4caa4e.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 19 2004, 10:36 PM
it may be from the angle of the pic, but it looks a lot better in person.. it does need some work, as does all 11 year old cars..
[post=434605]Quoted post[/post]​

Not trying to be a jerk here, but not only in the front end around the rest of the car it looks like not one body panel lines up correctly.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Dec 20 2004, 09:46 AM
the paint is basically new.. it got a paint job about a year ago, according to the previous owner..

no rust what-so-ever!
[post=434773]Quoted post[/post]​

'No rust'? You put it up on a lift yet...I bet you find rust.

Too bad it's not her favorite color--Samba Green :p It does look like it was in an accident, good deal nonetheless. :thumbsup:

the paint is basically new.. it got a paint job about a year ago, according to the previous owner..

no rust what-so-ever!

new paint = no visable rust...

check the engine bay for crinkled metal, and also pull the plastic in the rear to look for crinkles...

i havent seen any rust on the undercarrage either. i looked under the hood, as well as behind the rear bumper, and i didnt see and crinkles..

i fixed the gaps between the front and rear bumper, and the fenders. there was a couple scres missing.

the car is indeend in good shape for the price!

Back