My girls whipped......now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You are too young to be getting that involved. Like E said...you will just end up getting her knocked up and then you will be forced to grow up faster than you really need to. You still need to go out and do a bunch of dumb shit to figure everything out. Everything may seem good now, but it won't always be that way...

Well thats 2 peoples opinion. I accept that too. But for now i'm going to try my hardest to be with her an do stuff this way. I appreciate you're guys' input though.

i'm coming at this from another angle: the 'you can't tell someone this age anything and expect them to listen' angle. they gotta sort it out for themselves. they're basically playing out the dramas that the rest of us have either lived through ourselves, or seen our friends do.

pretty much this is a :popcorn: thread. we're the HS support group; this guy's young, he's got a hot chick, he's going to put pics of her in the GF thread; and eventually we'll all tell him to get lit and get laid when his heart is broken....or he could shock us all and they work out fine, and then we'll all :gossip: and stuff.

also Poe's 'not a virgin anymore' is the sndtrk to this thread.

i'm coming at this from another angle: the 'you can't tell someone this age anything and expect them to listen' angle. they gotta sort it out for themselves. they're basically playing out the dramas that the rest of us have either lived through ourselves, or seen our friends do.

pretty much this is a :popcorn: thread. we're the HS support group; this guy's young, he's got a hot chick, he's going to put pics of her in the GF thread; and eventually we'll all tell him to get lit and get laid when his heart is broken....or he could shock us all and they work out fine, and then we'll all :gossip: and stuff.

also Poe's 'not a virgin anymore' is the sndtrk to this thread.
well put,

We all understand...It's just most of us understand through experience like dacheat said. To each their own. Just keep your options open, and be accepting to change. Otherwise, it could be a long, rocky road.

That's exactly what I'm doing guys. I'm keeping my options open for anything but still hoping an trying for the best with my girl. I believe that just about everyother peson on HS has experience something like this in they're life. That's why it all seems so stupid...but to me it doesn't.. =\

pretty much this is a :popcorn: thread. we're the HS support group; this guy's young,

indeed
and you're right

i wouldnt listen to anyone at that age either :shrug2: such is life

I wanna know what thread you read that actually made you think you would get GOOD advice on this forum about this ?

In a year she'll be sucking three other guys dicks.
damn thats harsh..but probably true..ppl get tired of shit too easily and move on to better..shes a hottie...she might seem like the good girl now..but when she has to wake up to you everyday..shell get bored...no offense..its human nature

Back