My girls whipped......now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn....some harsh things said while i was at work and at her house... nah guys, she's very old fashioned southern type of girl. We'll just leave it as i'm with her now, i'll be with her tomorrow an from there only time will tell....k?
you are the most ignorant motherfucker on the whole forum. This girl is going to go britney spears on you.

EDIT: marsha says that you are a fucking retard and should not be allowed to reproduce.

Last edited:
you are the most ignorant motherfucker on the whole forum. This girl is going to go britney spears on you.

EDIT: marsha says that you are a fucking retard and should not be allowed to reproduce.
haha staright and to the point...i didnt get why he made this post after he told us that everything had been fixed for like 4mnths..he asked for it soo he got it:D

get nick is a fucking f4ggit...

it's days an days old an he's just now trying to add his piece like it's important?

fucking loser

ROFL

Spoken like a true dickwad, anybody who's been around this forum knows nick is legit. You, however, are a walking target for the banstick.

Ya an you didn't just sound like a dickwad??

"You are a walking target for a banstick!"

You ARE the coolest person on this forum hands down.
THat guys gonna say shit to me but not expect me to say anything back....

i think not.

Do you get hot when you wear the jiminy glick suit?

And you expect to join up on a forum with an established community and get away with talking shit to respected members of said community?

Well played, Special Ed.

P.S. Nice attempted shot with the "coolest person on the forum" bullshit. If you knew a goddamn thing you'd know that there's very little that matters less to me than being "cool" on the internets.

I may be a jerk but I call em as I see em. Everybody here knows that.

That's fine dude....

everybody else on this form has said they're part an it might not have been the best thing to say but that's a truthful insight from them.

Then the attention whore comes along and wants everybody to think he's funny so he calls me names when I thought he was cool... but obviously he's not. and now he's all butthurt about it. Takes away my rep power!? OMG?

If i get banned, thanks to all those who helped me out, i'll write up my swap on another forum an maybe be back on here one day to contribute it.

I'm calm, but i'm not gonna have someone say shit like that an then have like 3 people say he's respectable so it's okay?

I haven't said one thing even kind of rude to any person on this whole site, yet when somebody says something to me an i say something back, i'm at fault?

i see how it is....

i'll just not say anything.
i'm calm.
sorry

get nick is a fucking f4ggit...

it's days an days old an he's just now trying to add his piece like it's important?

fucking loser
haha, all i can do is laugh at this tough guy. i've added my .02 from the beginning. you were the one who posted on here asking for advice. ask and ye shall receive.

so what part of oregon are you from?

haha, all i can do is laugh at this tough guy. i've added my .02 from the beginning. you were the one who posted on here asking for advice. ask and ye shall receive.

so what part of oregon are you from?
uh-oh..tough guys gettin a beating now....:p

Back