my god damn girlfriend is at it again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DONT use a fork. trust me on this. if you cant seperate it with just a hammer then you're using too small of a hammer or you're a pussy.. or both. and yes you should def have it aligned afterward (thx Sabz5150) but it'll be pretty close if you screw the new TR the same # of turns it took to unscrew the old one.

the reason why he failed you for the tie rods is there is too much play in them. thats why i would fail them at the lincoln mercury dealership i worked at. if you can wiggle the tie rods and they move around pretty freely they are bad. if they hardly move or dont move at all then they are still good.

you can't have two projects.
dump the bitch or dump the car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2004, 12:30 AM

sometimes i deal with this question more than once a week. :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2004, 12:30 AM

I was thinking about this earlier and I swear I was just coming in here to say this...

Originally posted by BIGMAN@Apr 1 2004, 04:24 AM
dump your girl cars are easier to get on with :blink:

until they break a timing belt. or put a rod through the block.

I can't believed they charged her, and din't even do shit. Last time I went through inspection in Texas, they told me what was wrong and sent me on my way (right down the street to the next shop to pass no problem).

Haha, this was about 8 years ago too :)

thanks for the tie rod offer homie, but she already ordered them from my buddies father- wish i would have seen this sooner- oh well- however i still do need one brake bleedr valve for the same year car- anyone?

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 1 2004, 01:14 PM
my girlfriend believes she sometimes is competing with my car.

I know how she feels. I haven't spent time with my boyfriend in 2 weeks because of his bike! I always felt this was the perfect expression:

x10902.jpg

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 1 2004, 01:14 PM
Dont listen to B's suggestion, he dumped the girl and the car never got finished. WTF?

:lol: i dumped the girl cuz she was a psycho head case. lol

Back