My Governor just resigned...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

My Governor just resigned, because he is gay and having affairs with men. He has a wife and a daughter for crying out loud....
YAH00! News story :tfg: :ghey: :gayflag:

Because he cheated on his wife....with another man, it's not exactly a honorable action.

Originally posted by xyswany@Aug 12 2004, 04:24 PM
Because he cheated on his wife....with another man, it's not exactly a honorable action.
[post=376092]Quoted post[/post]​

The job has nothing to do with his personal life now does it?...

:withstupid: Who cares if a politician cheats on his/her spouse if they do a good job? Just because only a few have been caught doesn't mean that a lot don't do it. I mean really, how many presidents do you think HAVENT taken advantage of women in the white house (like secritaries and what not). I'm sure many of them have, and it didn't affect they're political career because it didn't matter (in the context of being a good leader).

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Aug 12 2004, 05:27 PM-->
@Aug 12 2004, 04:24 PM

[post=376094]Quoted post[/post]​

Somewhat, It proves he is unfaithful, and in my mind disgusting.

Originally posted by xyswany+Aug 12 2004, 04:34 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 12 2004, 05:27 PM
xyswany
@Aug 12 2004, 04:24 PM

[post=376094]Quoted post[/post]​

Somewhat, It proves he is unfaithful, and in my mind disgusting.
[post=376098]Quoted post[/post]​

so you've never lied or cheated?

It's for this reason: A politician is supposed to be somewhat of a role model, someone whose actions you can follow. They make our laws, after all. Now, I know that 90% of politicians out there are crooked, but most of the time, the ones that get caught are the ones that get impeached/resign/etc.

Nixon resigned for Watergate, several presidents have been impeached (Clinton included), and countless mayors, governors and congressman have resigned or been inpeached for lying, cheating on spouses, etc.

Now, on the other hand, if a politician had cheated or lied BEFORE getting into office, that's a different story. If the populace is dumb enough to elect him, whatever. BUT, if he commits those crimes/bad judgements while in office, that's a different story. He's an elected official, and should behave accordingly.

Well I know NJ needs a gov that will lower the damn car insurance im glad my home of record is NY and I will always have NY plates on my car.

lol....

NJ's govenor was a very far stretch from a good leader...

there have been many many ethical violations and investigations into campaign contributions...

and there is also a rumor of an impending sexual harassment lawsuit...

and you want your insurance to be lower? don't drive like all those other NJ people... lol there's a reason for high insurance rates...

EDIT: NOW WE JUST NEED BUSH TO STEP UP AND BE A MAN AND ADMIT HE MISLEAD THIS COUNTRY INTO AN ILLEGAL WAR TO PROFIT HIS RICH FRIENDS...

well, there was more to it. the guy he was sleeping with was someone who was on his 'intelligence' staff, and had NO intelligence or security background. so, yea.

his boyfriend was an isreali poet that got placed in a security/intelligence position with absolutely no qualifications...

ooh, and he got paid 110K a year...
was going to sue for sexual harassment if he was not paid millions...

Cipel was named to the newly created homeland security post without any background check or official announcement.

"I know Golan and have worked with him closely," McGreevey told The Record of Bergen County at the time. "He's a super-bright and super-competent individual who brings a great wealth of knowledge on security."

Amid questions about what Cipel did to earn his $110,000 salary, he was reassigned in March 2002 to a "special counsel" job. A few months later, Cipel left his government position.

I saw this on the news.. his wife was sitting there all smiling and shit.. :wtf:

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Aug 13 2004, 08:14 PM
AND he was against gay marriages....oxymoron....
[post=376639]Quoted post[/post]​

it's not an oxymoron. it's just ok for him to fuck the guy in his ass in the dark. he doesn't have to marry the faggot, just sleep with him in secret.

G. A. P. (gapped and proud) <-- shit fucking motherfuckers

:rainfro: :puke: :ghey:

McGreevy only resigned because The Star Ledger was going to print the story the next day. Not only is he going to court for sexual harassment and being investigated for his campaign funding, but the FBI is investigating him for extortion. This isn't about him being gay at all. It's about him trying to save face.

Back