My Gsr Swap Is Slow!! Need Help!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meanwhile back at the ranch......

check your codes to make sure it's actually running right and if none then do a compression test to see if you have any. i have a gsr with P&P head, rockett motorsports gen 2 valvetrain, M24 cams, and 11.5:1cr pistons, skunk2 intake, rmf header in a 92 hatch. i had a cel one time but didn't check it and decided to race a friends car that i should have smoked bad but didn't, fixxed the cel and now its no contest.

moral of the story: fix your shit somethign isn't right.

Yeah.. i also check the compression and it was perfect.. i dunno man.. u think it can be cause of ecu chips?? and what is cel??lolz.. well thanz for ur help...

dude v teck kicked in at 6000 thats right i think. when are u shifting. hopefully like 8500 rpms.

2500 for a K swap.. no way.. the cheapest iv seen is 6000 for everything, axles, halfshaft, mounts everything. the only thing it doesnt include is the wiring harness.

A cel is a check engine light. did you say you were running a chipped computer in the car? if so i would try a stock computer and see your results. some of the people that do "performance chips" do more harm than help. Try a stock computer. Did you change the timing belt or anything before the swap? It may be off a tooth or two if you did.

the vtec ur talkin about at 6k is ur secondaries if ur running the stock gsr maniold...ur vtec should kik in around 4500...thats the way mine is..jdm gsr...

Back