Well i'm not sure if you guys remember me, its been atleast 3 months now. but i was building a h22/23 frankenstein engine. I originally planning to go all motor or nitrous but i just recently went a different route. I had crower stage 2a cams in there and was planning to use it with the imagine engineering header. well when i recieve news that my header would not be made i decided to go turbo. that meant i had to switch out my radical cams. so i went with crower stage 1 cams that are made for street/turbo setups. I probably have $12000 invested in the engine. Port job, cams & camgears, bottom end work (sleeves, new crank and pistons), intake manifold, throttlebody, turbo w/ exhaust manifold & wastegate and intercooler, Golden eagle oil plumbing kit and a few other stuff to basically the convert everything to make the head work with the block. the engine right now looks a little different from those pictures because i repainted the block and i did some work to the oil pan to get the oil to flow better from the turbo(i borrow some parts from a G5 aka Gulfstream 5, a jet) I'll post more pictures when i start to wrap up this project. I would be done with it but i got laid off from my work for a full month so i dont have much money to mess around with.