My H22 And Stuff That Goes With It

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

paragus

I'm being forced to sell my project. I have almost everything you would need for a h22 swap into a EG civic, im in Nor Cal. Im just seeing if i can sell it all at one time to someone who may be interested in doin this swap or else im gonna have to part it out. Here is what i got, and if i bought it used or new.

OBD1 H22 w/ factory LSD = $2200 used
Hasport mounts = $500 new
FAL slim fan = $200 new
Cable shifter w/ cables = $50 used
neuspeed short shifter = $100 new
resistor pack = $50 used
EGR Valve and Vacuum control = $50 used

if u add all that up its $3150. Im willing to take a loss if someone wants to buy the whole thing, or the majority of it. If you want to buy just one thing, i may be intersted let me know. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, please dont waste my time. Cash talks, and i do accept paypal, locals preferred.

for pics of everything go here
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=146

i dont have pics of the shortshifter but i have a pic of what it looks like on a shifter, it looks just like this.
s3e09f60fc5333.jpg

and i dont have a pic of the shifter and the cables.

lets say its a whole bunch of stuff, financial circumstances, semi-losing interest, etc. B16 says im a loser :lol: ahh well.

Originally posted by paragus@Jun 20 2003, 02:56 PM
lets say its a whole bunch of stuff, financial circumstances, semi-losing interest, etc. B16 says im a loser :lol: ahh well.

you have all the shit!!! just swap that motherfucker in! i even said i would help... you are :ghey:

:worthy: going b-series. nice

hehehe j/k

don't do it. I did it 1312312 times now, and wasted so much money.

swap it in the car, and then if you still don't like it- sell the car with it. you'll get a lot more for it that way probably anyway...

not going going b-series. not going anywhere. im just giving up. :( the car might be next to go too. who knows.

you're not going anywhere cuz you have a d-series. put the fucking h22 in there, and stop being a pussy.
sell your mom and old shoes on ebay if you need cash. :lol:

hey brian... didnt you sell a motor on ebay???? i thought i remember you gettin ripped on ebay with a motor or something like that with all the fees.. im thinkin about puttin the h22 on ebay, just so i know it sells quick, but if you got screwed... i wont do it

i keep gettin hits, and flakers.. its gonna go on ebay soon.

Back