My H22 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yes, some of you may have heard the rumors lol, but here it is finally! its a 94 coupe with an h22a, skunk2 intake mani, blox fpr and gauge, tokico suspension all the way around, not sure on the springs, its got the lsd tranny, painted BMW silver, and the body isnt in too bad of shape, it runs great and i love it!

CIMG0523.jpg

CIMG0518.jpg

CIMG0519.jpg

CIMG0521.jpg

CIMG0522.jpg

yeah i love the car so far, one thing i cant figure out though, when i get on it hard sometimes it will vibrate pretty bad from the passenger side, this mostly happens when i have people with me. any ideas of what it could be?

Sounds like the problem my Accord was having too. Does it do it when you're too low in a gear too? Sound like it's coming from the wheel? Front or back?

a little off subject but i always wondered... hows a h22 eg coupe pull compared to a b16 ef?

Not trying to threadjack but I was actually thinking about picking up another EF project and F20b swapping it. Just worried about traction...

Not trying to threadjack but I was actually thinking about picking up another EF project and F20b swapping it. Just worried about traction...

Traction on H22-equipped Civics and Integras actually isn't bad. A little extra weight over the front axles on a front-drive car doesn't hurt things. It's more in the handling department that the H22 swap has negative consequences, and you'd probably notice that more so in an EF as opposed to an EG/EK or Integra. H22 EF = drag car IMO...

Back