My H22 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is 'MERICA. We talkin miles, not dem queer kilometers. Only time we need the metric system is when were talkin bout blow.

hey 94civicturbo, try rotating that rf wheel to the back and see if the vibration is still there. i see it at work all the time a bad tire can cause a pretty bad vibration. quick question any idle and or shifter problems with ur civic?

I know. That damn mount-ee (get it, its a gay Canadian joke) tried to say it was.

may have found an h2b kit for cheap, the guy said he'd let me know on a price, he has everything but the tranny, soooo if its cheap enough i think ill go for it :D

may have found an h2b kit for cheap, the guy said he'd let me know on a price, he has everything but the tranny, soooo if its cheap enough i think ill go for it :D

Is something wrong with your current transmission? I mean, the H22 tranny is made for the H22. The big advantage of the H2B kits (besides access to transmissions with different gearing) is that you don't have hack anything up to install the tranny. Since you've already got the H22 tranny installed, I don't know if it would really be worth the cost and effort...

well it doesnt quite shift right, i think the cables just need adjusted though. and the tranny mount is drilled crooked somehow so it puts the passenger axle in a bind sometimes and causes the car to shake pretty bad.

but anyway, an update, ill let the pics speak for themselves :)

198144_10150154327393638_545183637_8065453_4462773_n.jpg

200577_10150154327793638_545183637_8065460_7592421_n.jpg

thats how the tires and wheels were when i got them, i need to wash the car up today and need to repaint the wheels sometime soon

thanks! it needs serious suspension upgrades! it has no sway bar on the rear, i got a lower tie bar and it helped a little, but suspension is def. coming before anything else.

Back