My H22 Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Isn't it an EX (noticed the sunroof)? I figured it would have a sway bar...

yeah its an ex, but no rear sway bar? lol its horrible, so i think ill just get an aftermarket one while im at it... along with energy bushings for everything

well i havent updated in awhile, but i have a little goin on with it, i put blox lca's and a lower tie bar on it, now have an f22 tranny :/ (better gas mileage, got 250 cash to boot with it and no more axle bind!) and i got an extra set of doors with power windows and good door panels so i swapped those in and they work good, im also getting the correct hood for it and a new sunroof and motor for it soon!

traded lol, i am a car whore, everytime i find a car i like i find one i like more, i got another eg hatch, built/boosted ls, body is pretty rough but i plan on finding a clean shell or something for the motor to go into

WOW! you go from one good car to another with no regret. makes me wish to be in the position you were when i was 17, but hopefully you keep the boosted engine atleast and throw it into a coupe or keep the hatch

Back