my h22R im pretty sure the pics work this time!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Love the car..."fuck the police"...Completly off topic but I was turning onto a side street off the main street in my town right near a bar, and there were a couple of kids on the street so I took a wide turn to avoid them and there right in front of me was a police car on the side street turning onto the main street, so I took the wide turn to avoid the kids and came about a foot going head to head with this cop. The stupid fuckin thing was the cop didn't even have his headlights on!

hahaha

glory hole, dirty sanchez, i love gay sex...
lmao

the reverse kcuf on the front of the hood is the best...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 22 2005, 03:57 PM
hahaha

glory hole, dirty sanchez, i love gay sex...
lmao

the reverse kcuf on the front of the hood is the best...
[post=543665]Quoted post[/post]​

haha yeah, im sure ill get some funnier pics this week but i am sure people will eventually stop caring haha

as for where to get the paint.....http://www.dickblick.com/zz014/12/ or a simple google search.

The chalkboard paint is neat - But I'm afraid it points out how seriously latently homosexual your friends are.

And who is the clown that tried to chalk the GLASS ?

Yes, as i am sure you know when you go out on the night were everyone is out cruising there are a handful of complete idiots. i would say 80 percent done by freinds and 20 percent done by idiots. lol....

Back