my hatch has a turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Mar 15 2005, 01:26 PM-->
reckedracing
@Mar 15 2005, 03:23 PM
i was looking at the pics...

like ok, sohc vtec, with junk yard numbers, big deal

then i'm like, hmmm why's the air filter there?
and then i follow that back to the snail..

ooh shit

lol

nice setup  :)

you got an IC?

you said it was greddy right? you got it from greddy or elsewhere?
how much was the kit?
is it fun to drive  :)
[post=473899]Quoted post[/post]​

the junk yard numbers are from HMO and its a d15b vtec

i got a dsm smic or i might use a supra one depending what works better.
[post=473901]Quoted post[/post]​

When I get my supra I'll be upgrading the FMIC right away so I can let you have the stock one if you want it. It's pretty decent sized.

Theres a kid on a local forum running that kit on his d16z6. He is running dsm injectors, bov, and smic. He had lots of problems using the emanage and eventually switched to Uberdata. It may have been because of the dsm injectors. He made like 160whp and 145wtq after the tuning. I think he only made like 125whp though using the emanage before proper tunning. Looks good though, props on the turbo d.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 15 2005, 06:09 PM
werd.. emanage blows
[post=473982]Quoted post[/post]​

well it seems to be working on my car.... it wont be emanage to long

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Mar 15 2005, 06:46 PM-->
Originally posted by civicious@Mar 14 2005, 10:35 AM
GSRCRXsi
@Mar 14 2005, 12:12 AM
now dont blow it up in a month.
[post=473175]Quoted post[/post]​

Bah.
[post=473239]Quoted post[/post]​

i wa referring to tony, who braged about how fast his car was with turbo, then blew it up in about a month
[post=473992]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink: :lol: i remember that

The first time tony tried to start his car after installing the turbo, oil came out the blow off valve. I think that pretty much set the tone for how it went after that

^^^^ That fucking sucks. I wouldn't all that suprised if he tuned it with Uberdata, and made pretty close to 200 whp. That was what my goal was until I decided it was time to sell the Hatchie-Go. :(

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Mar 13 2005, 11:29 PM
i just put my greddy kit in under 5 hours... car fired up right away . still need to hook up my emanage yet :D
[post=473144]Quoted post[/post]​

so how much power is it making?

Originally posted by dmmd3@Mar 15 2005, 05:07 PM
. I think he only made like 125whp though using the emanage before proper tunning. Looks good though, props on the turbo d.
[post=473932]Quoted post[/post]​

wtf? thats what a stock D16 does.

but when i am done with everything i am guessing 180ish

how was the money? for the price you payed for the turbo, could you have bought a gsr or something bigger? just question so dont take it like im downing your setup.

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 17 2005, 11:15 AM
how was the money? for the price you payed for the turbo, could you have bought a gsr or something bigger? just question so dont take it like im downing your setup.
[post=474801]Quoted post[/post]​

i had a bunch o d series shit i didnt want to flush down the toilet by buying a gsr... i only spent 1500 so far getting the kit on and i paid 1350 for the kit. as the motor sits i have spent 2300 on it

pretty damn good. I was debating on boosting my d16z6 but got my lsvtec instead. The crx i just sold had the D15b vtec. good luck with boost!

Back