My hatch is gone....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

better be air ride or homeboy is gonna be walking to firestone every week.

ohhh man. . . your hatch was the hotness. . . . g/l with your dsm

I noticed that it didn't have the grey skirts as well, odd. I noticed the Super 16g mentioned above, and for the love of god do not get it. The housing is way too enormous for it and the compressor isn't as good as the TD05H Evo III 16g that's become more popular now. The 20g was also mentioned, which is a great mid-sized turbo and on average is more reliable than the hybrids by PTE or AGP. If you are determined to get a hybrid T04E 50 trim variant, look towards Forced Performance (www.forcedperformance.net)

Crankwalk is overrated, but there are a variety of things you can do to not add to the problem such as the clutch safety wire mod (allows you to start the car without depressing the clutch, meaning at that point there is no oil pressure and this will put more strain on the already weak throwout bearing). Avoid heavy pressure plates if possible; I don't really have to explain this one. Some people have good luck with them, others walk relatively quickly.

The car will be as unreliable as you want it to be; a high horsepower car with even more moving parts requires that much more maintenance. Redline it every day while making 300 awhp and yes, shit will break constantly. Drive with more sanity and it'll never let you down.

Beyond this take the aforementioned advice of joining DSMtuners.com and dsmtalk.com. On average, dsmtalk.com has better tech advice, although because this is the intardnet be careful who you take advice from.

Feel free to PM me on here or DSMtuners.com (2gGSX) or message me through AIM (I've sent you my screename).

Back