My hatch was STOLLEN!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mk4r34

So a rainy tuesday night my hatch was stollen at the mall !!!...they hot wired it and all...long story short they found today abandoned on the side of the road....they stripped everything but the seats, took 2xof 4xBuddy Club wheels,N1 exhaust,carbon intake,all the strut bars,corner lights,gauges etc.they filled the car with trash!!!...i mean nasty shit...even dirty diapers believe it or not...I can't get the stinch out!!!!...very nasty!!..what was weird though is they took my carbon hood but,replaced it with a factory hood...and fortunately very fortunately they left my B16 motor in it!!!!!!....I couldn't believe it!!!....it seemed like they wanted all the panels inside for another hatch??...anyways they broke the ignition starter and there's no voltage going to it...lights etc work....any other way to start it to see if everything works??

Maybe it's more like, they wanted it, but they had no way of storing it. So, in a few weeks, they'll steal the car again, and take the motor. Or maybe, they are working with the honda dealer you use, and when you go to replace all that stuff, they'll happen to have it all on hand.

Someone stole my fiat once, they just drove it a little, then parked it, and it wouldn't start again. (poor man's anti-theft system: bad starter solenoid power cable) Luckily someone reported it abandoned pretty quickly, and it was recovered completely intact. Probably helped that the most valuable thing in that car is a head-unit that cost less than a set of floormats. ;)

Hope your insurance is good, you'll need it. Don't expect to get anything for the upgrades you put into it, you'll be lucky to get 5% of the money all that stuff cost.

Damn Dude That Sucks... My Lude Got Stolen Last Year... They Left My Tvs, Vertical Door Kit,Cf Hood, And Rims.... Took My H22 And Trans, But Funny Part Is They Cleaned My Car... Like Washed It And Everything.... Put The Axles, Wiring Harness And All That Good Stuff In The Trunk, And Left It In An Alley For Me... With A Note Telling Me Saying They Loved The Way It Rides..... Sorry They Took It But They Needed It More Than I Did... Police Didnt Do Shit.... And When They Called Me.. To Tell Me They Found It Said Everything Was There.... No Damage To The Windows, Locks, Or Ignition.... Failed To Tell Me Minus Motor....

Thats pretty shitty as i would say...me and my brother was working on his b16a motor for a good 2 months and after we got done assembling it together and took it to RS MOTOR to tune it afterwards a run down our 1/4 mile run way off our back yard....1 week later it was stolen at a mall also....when we got it back, nothing was left but the chassis itself.....But now its running stronger than before with a b18c1 with the interior stripped clean but the driver seat.... As for the guy that swapped everything from my brothers car to his dumb hatch in 1 day....i found out and beat the shit out of him and reported the stolen muffler which showed so clearly....Sadly but greatfully he got locked up......and as for his car its in the police impound....

Damn Dude That Sucks... My Lude Got Stolen Last Year... They Left My Tvs, Vertical Door Kit,Cf Hood, And Rims.... Took My H22 And Trans, But Funny Part Is They Cleaned My Car... Like Washed It And Everything.... Put The Axles, Wiring Harness And All That Good Stuff In The Trunk, And Left It In An Alley For Me... With A Note Telling Me Saying They Loved The Way It Rides..... Sorry They Took It But They Needed It More Than I Did... Police Didnt Do Shit.... And When They Called Me.. To Tell Me They Found It Said Everything Was There.... No Damage To The Windows, Locks, Or Ignition.... Failed To Tell Me Minus Motor....

Now that's some shit!!!...yeah,i'm still surprised right now that they didn't takemy motor!!...it seemed they just wanted the interior,strut bars,carbon hood,axleback exhaust,2xwheels...pretty much everything that bolts on....got to I thinking about it...I think it was some kids that can get whatever to bolt on another hatch....but,I only know one person in the area that has those Buddy Club wheels,haven't seen anyone with the Megan N1,and the carbon hood has a nasty stress crack in it....still can't get the stinch out though...they left like 3xfull bags of trash,an alternator and starter from another Honda...some shit!!

That's bullshit man for real. If you find out whodunnit then take a bat to their car.

Tell you the truth,if I had the money I would get all the beer cans,trash,whatever finger printed by FBI or whatever so these fucks can be found,beat to shit,then taken to jail!!!...I have had at least 6-7 friends get there Honda's stolen and all recovered in the same area mine was found...but,from the work they did to mine I think it was some punk ass kids!!!..if they were pros that motor would been gone!!

i hate those scum that steal your shit that you worked hard for. in my area its all the ricans that do it. one arab in my class has a b18c that he stole, the kid is such a scum bag. fuck them

I had my hatch stolen in January.. on my birthday actually.. I was so pissed.. stole my system and deck and broke a bunch of shit... fuck thieves

damn that sucks good luck finding the car

I got the car back yesterday at the impound!!!...it was stripped inside/out!!...like everything but,the seats,steering wheel and shift knob....then they filled it with trash!!...i mean NASTY trash!!!..chinese take-out food,chicken wings on the floor,Busch beer cans,and dirty diapers...yes dirty diapers!!...very very luckily they left my B16a in there!!!...so I want put it back on the roads so if anyones selling some 15''or panels etc.let me know!!

k srsly adding alarm system and kill switch, and gonna macgyver some nasty boobytraps in my car thanx to this thread. wtfjebusbbq!

:lmao: ok that pretty much fit my 'wtfjebusbbq!' awesome...

i'm thinking it'd be pretty easy to install some kind of pepper spray thing in the steering column that goes off when someone tries doing anything besides putting my key in the ignition.

haha or maybe some freddy kruger blades that punch through the seat bottom...it'd be worth the new seat to know that i krugered a carthief. that'd be a fucking hospital visit to try and explain..."i was hotwiring this car and uh...."

yeah i'm a sick, sick girl :(

That would be kick ass as long as you didn't accidentally set it off on yourself haha! I would love to make something that would impale a car thief it's exactly what they deserve. I've always thought about hooking up some nasty bank of capacitors to shock the bastards into oblivion.

so with you on that one; just don't know how the hell to even dream of doing it without wrecking the entire car's electrical system :( as for the kruger...yeah i need some failsafes...or need to wear a steel buttplate ;)

Back