My hatch was STOLLEN!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would bring the corn on the cob to that party, fo sho!

this makes me seriously consider getting an alarm system. never knew hatches were stolen so much!

I'll tell you what...my hatch has been broken into twice!!!...and I know for a fact it was because they didn't see the blinking red light!!!...I never put an alarm in cause there was nothing to steal..first time they got my Alpine the second time I bought a cheap 50$ headunit that got stolen....so now I drive without a radio for 3years now...put,my ipod on and drive...btw i had my ipod in my gym bag in the car when it was stolen so...yeah they got that too!!!... I would highly recommend it!!!..I have another civic my pride and joy lots n lots of work done and it has an alarm and detacheable steering wheel!!!...depending on where I go and how long i have to park it i take the wheel with me!!!

k srsly adding alarm system and kill switch, and gonna macgyver some nasty boobytraps in my car thanx to this thread. wtfjebusbbq!

For REAL!!..I had a friend who installed stereos..true story...he had an old Iroc Z broken into once...so he handmade some kind of three sided piece of wood behind the headunit with razor blades all over it!!!...yeah they got in the second time but,the headunit was still there!!

CNN - Flamethrower now an option on S. African cars - December 11, 1998

How's that for a nasty booby trap :D

Make sure to watch the video!

Now that's some crazy azz shit!!!..funny thing it they said it's"Not illegal"....yet....i wish I could build something where if it's started by anyone other than me a big blast of pepper spray/tear gas shoots off non-stop !!!...that shit kills your eyes and the fumes in the car!!!...they won't be able to drive without tears rollin down non -stop:D

:lmao: ok that pretty much fit my 'wtfjebusbbq!' awesome...

i'm thinking it'd be pretty easy to install some kind of pepper spray thing in the steering column that goes off when someone tries doing anything besides putting my key in the ignition.

haha or maybe some freddy kruger blades that punch through the seat bottom...it'd be worth the new seat to know that i krugered a carthief. that'd be a fucking hospital visit to try and explain..."i was hotwiring this car and uh...."

yeah i'm a sick, sick girl :(

Man dacheat..we are on the same page!!..I didn't even read this far yet and ;)I just said something about pepper spay if it's started by someone other than me!!

Now that's some crazy azz shit!!!..funny thing it they said it's"Not illegal"....yet....i wish I could build something where if it's started by anyone other than me a big blast of pepper spray/tear gas shoots off non-stop !!!...that shit kills your eyes and the fumes in the car!!!...they won't be able to drive without tears rollin down non -stop:D

Haha yeah.. I wonder if it's illegal now since that was like 9 years ago. I couldn't find any updated info for it, but I would love to put one in my car.. just wait for some punk carjacker to try and take my ride and light his ass up like a roman candle :lmao:

The pepper spray would probably be possible.. or you could put a few of these mini sirens inside your car and make their ears bleed DEI 513T Mini Piezo Siren. They're 115db per siren :D

Last edited:
man that sucks i have alot of friends that have had there cars stolen some of them with alarms..pretty much the deal is if they want the car bad enough the alarm doesnt matter..but good luck with the whole trash thing thats so dumb!

Back