My Hatchie *56k Warning*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

illmatik

Still Needs A LOT of work. Finally got the Engine Swap done, and my Tach Installed. I'm 17 and im paying this with all my money so mod's are coming very slow, but its coming lol.

s406085448166f.jpg

s406085545f507.jpg

s406085687c858.jpg

s406085845a575.jpg

Next Mods: Everything.. lol

Edit: Oh Shit, how do i move this to Auto-Multimedia??

-nice swap and nice clean hatch homie- what are future plans? BOOST?

-i just have one thing homie, i don't dig the HUGE tach's, especially not there, if you wanted to upgrade you gauge cluster with a tach you should have just bought a JDM or EDM cluster for you car- otherwise :thumbsup:

I wanted a shiftlight and took it that way, oh well, i put it down there because i didnt want to draw attention to myself.

Clean hatch, I do not mind the monster tach, especially if your tach tops out at 8k or lower. I would put suspension, wheels, and tires on my shopping list that thing would look dope as phuck on some black rims. Get some 15x7s and some nice tires and you will be rocking. Best of luck.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Mar 23 2004, 02:55 PM
What engine is that?

Come On bro when you see that manifold, you know its a GSR B18C1. ;)

Very clean hatch y0.

You're 17 and have a few mods, you're already further ahead than I am...and I got 5 yrs on you (almost).

yeah actually, he's a year younger than me and WAY ahead of me too- And i already have that complete setup in my garage and bedroom- :thumbsup: to 180hp garages

love the car, its nice, simple and clean... And i think the monster tach is fine, atleast its not up on the dash stickin out like a sore thumb. All and all very nice, keep up the good work :D

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 23 2004, 08:35 PM
yeah actually, he's a year younger than me and WAY ahead of me too- And i already have that complete setup in my garage and bedroom- :thumbsup: to 180hp garages

:withstupid: lol i need to get my swap done this weekend.

back on topic....nice clean ride. I really like it. I'm not a big fan of huge tachs, but its good that you put it down by your console.

17 and have a gsr swap done? you must be sellin dope dude!

j/k

nice clean hatch :moon:

Originally posted by illmatik@Mar 23 2004, 04:29 PM
thanks for the reply's, and no the tach doesnt get in the way i made sure that it doesnt.

Now with that out the way, my suggestions are.....

1. Lower it.
2. Get some GSR or SI rims.
3. Get a lip for the front.
4. Get a new exhaust.

You got the main part done so just work on the outside a little and that hatch would be even better.

:thumbsup: But dont stop there!!

yeah and then turbo the bitch!!! haha, just kidding, don't copy B (and subsequently me I suppose)

-and no offense about the tach homie, i didn't mean to hurt any feelings, i just don't dig the monster tachs no matter where they are- to each his own though bro, i still dig the hatch :thumbsup:

suggestions:

ditch the jumbo shrimp tach and get an EX tach.

leave the fucker outside the way it is.......uber creeper..

ITR tranny.
ITR IM.
GUTT it........... LOOOOL

just fuckin around.

Back