My Home Town

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klyph

Dismember
VIP
lick-it-or-stick-it.jpg

how the fuck do you go SOUTH to NORTH pole???????:confused:
somethings not right here
why does hawaii have an interstate highway?

Klyph-my friend who was in the air force said there isnt' much to do in alaska other than drink and fuck eskimo's. do you agree with this?

why does hawaii have an interstate highway?

While the term 'interstate' is incorrect, the stretchs of highway on the Hawaiian island are still owned by the NHS, which oversee's all highway systems within the US, meaning these highways are paid for and governed by the same rules.

While the term 'interstate' is incorrect, the stretchs of highway on the Hawaiian island are still owned by the NHS, which oversee's all highway systems within the US, meaning these highways are paid for and governed by the same rules.
well, i believe it should be named according to function and not governing body. anyways, it was a facetious statement. but thanks for the info. now i know. rep'd.

how the fuck do you go SOUTH to NORTH pole???????:confused:
somethings not right here
One of lifes crazy mysteries...
Klyph-my friend who was in the air force said there isnt' much to do in alaska other than drink and fuck eskimo's. do you agree with this?
There's a ton of shit to do, but Airmen are too pampered to brave the cold, so they miss out on the good stuff.
And fucking Eskimos is not good stuff

Do you ever see Santa Claus at the North Pole? I mean, thats where he resides isn't it?

Back