my honda crx si....well both

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

put the oem corners back on and maybe put some fog lights in the bumper. leave it as is. its a nice car. not to rice and still respected for the awesome bodywork.

Andrew- yea z6 my bad.....black wheels with polished lip and different rear bumper and mesh were in the plan if i keep it.....i would paint those but they would have to be powdercoated...id be better off buyin some smaller wheels....

Abel- i was thinkin about new corners and turn signals.....fog lights?....could be cool.....wanna photoshop some in there....lol....but yea well see what spring brings.....

thanks guys......

abel can you send me some pics of your rex?......

me and pic posting dont get along:D i cant post pics worth a crap. Andrew on the other hand has worn his camera to death taking,;d-loading and posting pics:ph34r: . He took some of my engine bay,blue crx and recently took some of my red crx. He even took pics of my pets.:mellow: sorry to hear that you dont have any crx peeps over there. Most all my friends.........arent alot..... have crx's. Andrew,jose,arty...........thats it sad i know. the other 2 or 3 friends drive newer hatches. funny cuz we all drive the same car as the next guy.

Back