My house at school got ROBBED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Yea, fucking townies. 3 out of 4 housemates had stuff down there. I just left stuff there over the summer and 2 guys live there a few days a week. And I got off easy. It happened last weekend.

They got in through a side door that they kicked open I guess. It's off the street so they probably came and went a few times. Between Matt and Mike there was about $10k missing. 2 lcd tvs, tons of dvds, xbox 360s, tons of xbox games, 17 digital cameras(Matt sells them on Ebay), basically anything worth money or they liked. My stuff- The $20 I spent on gas to check out the situation was more than I lost. I lost a ton of old colognes but I don't wear them so IDC and they took the majority of the shot glass collection I had down their. That kind of pissed me off but I wasn't going to complain to someone who is looking at a space where a $1k tv used to sit. Also taken were a few bottles of unopened alcohol. They did leave my tv though, I guess when you have 2 lcds a 19" GE is nothing special. They also got into the garage which had a TON of DJ equipment. It was all moved around but not taken because it is all rediculiously heavy. Also in the garage were my $500 Mission roller blades, $100 worth of other hockey stuff, and my Haro Backtrail. All moved but not taken. I guess the dumbasses couldn't figure out how to open the garage. And just to be nice, they trashed the house and flipped all the furniture. I'm still suprised my room was so fucked up and so little was taken.

I do have a feeling what brought it about though. Mike just graduated and got a great paying job. He then rewarded himself with a $50k Lexus whick he parked in front of the house a few days a week. However they didn't get a few collectible jerseys, a Gucci watch, real Air Jordans(they stole a fake pair), and my digital camera. My friend was going to Mrytle Beach the week before and I said he could borrow it and he picked it up on his way down.

So in the aftermath Matt (his dad owns the house) wants to get a gun. Therefore I will never come home late and drunk ever again. But we do have a chance at catching the guys. The 17 digital cameras. No one has use for 17 cameras so we think they will try and sell them. They are a brand I had previously never heard of. If they are stupid enough to sell them around town(which most townies are) they are all but caught.

CLIFFNOTES: My house at school got robbed, Townies suck, I think my friend Matt will be buying tons of guns and we have half a lead into finding out who did it.

damn that fucking sucks... you couldve gotten renters insurance.. its like 15 bucks a month for 10,000+ coverage. im thinking about getting htat too because living in the central valley area (CA) means possible floods all the time... besides living near sacramento, people are always being robbed.

anyway, hope you catch who ever did it and cut some of their fingers off.

again, sorry dude, that fucking sucks

homeowners/renters/etc does NOT cover flood. be sure you add that as an extra rider if you want flood coverage.

as for the guns, what good would they have done? had they been in the house, they simply would have gotten some guns too, and now you're in even more deep shit because they kill people with guns registered to you.

pissedoffsol said:
homeowners/renters/etc does NOT cover flood. be sure you add that as an extra rider if you want flood coverage.

as for the guns, what good would they have done? had they been in the house, they simply would have gotten some guns too, and now you're in even more deep shit because they kill people with guns registered to you.
That was his idea, not mine. Hell they found his safe and got it open. All while I didn't even know he had one. I would never trust myself with a gun. I drink to often...

There is no renter's insurance though because the town has a rediculious surcharge to change a property to a rental property. Since it was only going to be friends living in the house, there really wasn't the need to change it. But he does have homeowner's insurance so it should be able to cover everything taken. I'm just hoping it does for their sake. They had nice shit because they worked for it. They never sold drugs or got money from mommy for their stuff. All of it is from working real jobs with real hours.

I don't suppose the cops tried to fingerprint any of the shit that was moved around?? Being that a bunch of it was in storage, they'd be able to look at the dust on the items and find the fresh prints, if there are any.

Robbers are fuckers. best of luck to your friends to getting their shit back / paid for.

p.s. Tell him that if he plans on having guns in the house to get a good quality gun safe. One that holds rifles. They are generally too f'n heavy to move around and damn near impossible to get into in a rush. Also, if there aren't holes there already, drill through the floor of the safe and bolt that shit down. He can store alot of his other stuff in it too. But being a school house I immagine a bunch of people gather there and get shit faced on a regular basis, and that + guns floating around = someone getting shot or a stolen gun. Which is very bad.

Last edited:
phyregod said:
I don't suppose the cops tried to fingerprint any of the shit that was moved around?? Being that a bunch of it was in storage, they'd be able to look at the dust on the items and find the fresh prints, if there are any.
College town cops do actual police work?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
All they do is break up parties, write tickets, and be complete assholes.
Robbers are fuckers. best of luck to your friends to getting their shit back / paid for.

p.s. Tell him that if he plans on having guns in the house to get a good quality gun safe. One that holds rifles. They are generally too f'n heavy to move around and damn near impossible to get into in a rush. Also, if there aren't holes there already, drill through the floor of the safe and bolt that shit down. He can store alot of his other stuff in it too. But being a school house I immagine a bunch of people gather there and get shit faced on a regular basis, and that + guns floating around = someone getting shot or a stolen gun. Which is very bad.
I think he is out of the getting a gun phase. I just hope those fuckers try to break into our other friends' house. I believe they are up to a 357 magnum, a ruger pistol, a 12 gauge, another rifle, and 20+ samuri(sp?) swords.

lol.. 20+ samaurai swords.. I want to be there when this robber breaks in..

I'll play "everybody was kung-fu fighting" while I video it kill bill style.

But when the robber retreats you have to tell him that he can leave, but his limbs belong to you, while I scream in the background WEEEEOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEOOOOOOO!!!

Since I'm going to be living close to the hood in less than a month, I hope this shit doesn't happen to me.

The house I have is really nice, but Trenton is a few miles away. I think I'm going to have to put the WRX under a cover everynight, especially when I finish it.

One of those stupid alarm signs that you stick in your front yard will deter most of these assholes. And get an NRA sticker for your WRX.

Back