My HS is broken :-(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I don't get it,

Gif's don't move, The emocation "show all" window won't pop. This sux. Help

A trojan that only effects my abilty no navigate Hondaswap and has no other effect on my computer in any noticeable way? That I first noticed more then 2 months ago, but has somehow left my computer unharmed? I don't think so...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2003, 12:20 AM
you have javascript disabled. turn it on.

:werd:

if that doesnt work ... try large doses of profanity at high volume

if that doesnt work just smash your keyboard over your head :)

Okay I enabled everything Java and it still didn't work. Now voice is sore, I have a gash in my head, and I still can't use emocations or see moving GIFs. It's like when I click on them nothing happens, I get the cliky sound, but thats it. If you'll excuse me now I'm off to Walmart for some Advil and another keyboard...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 28 2003, 03:43 AM
re-DL and install IE 6 sp1 from microsoft.com

SHORT...of doing that...whats the free way to get rid of spamware on my browser? it's been pissing me off lately and all the adaware shit just tells me what is on my computer...but won't let me remove it. :angry:

i went through my room mates computer for like 3 hours yesterday trying to figure out wtf was wrong with it. i got system mechanic and it kicks ass for those who dont know shit about computers.

Search and Destroy owns. I run it after looking up pron. I use Adaware about once a week just for extra insurance.

Back