MY I.E. HAS BEEN HIJACKED

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and it will KEEP happeing.

Fuck IE. you fix it one day, the next day you have 2321312 new trojans.

moreover, its going to make the gallery V4 look like shit because IE6 can't handel float:left; statements yet- a css level 1 element introduced in 1997. hello and welcome to the fucking internet.

fuck Ie.

http://www.mozilla.org

you DONT need IE to run a business or to use Ebay. you just need a browser. and mozilla > Ie

update:

downloaded bazooka, fucked with the registry and

NO MORE SPYWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started on Mozilla 6 months ago and i don't even miss ie. Automatic pop-up blocker owns. This site has some pop--ups that i've only seen with ie.

Mozilla Firebird > ALL.

Tabbed browsing, popup blocking, no spyware, FUCKING PNG SUPPORT GODDAMNIT, and none of that redirect crap that will say it's taking you to a link you clicked only to send you straight to goatse or wherever else it wants.

Screw IE, it sucks, move along.

most of all, xhtml 1.1 support :wink:

site.com/page.xhtml will promp Ie to download, mozilla to render the page.

and guess what the next update of HS will be coded in?

:waves at IE:

:D brian, last time i took your advice and downloaded the ad killer for aim....my aim fucked up.

link me to the mozilla download, and i will create a thread on here giving my official opinion of it.

and based upon my review.....all will follow my lead. since I am the most respected and outspoken wack job on here :D

my minions are loyal .....

Originally posted by SolReaver@Mar 4 2004, 03:15 AM
word

bazooka basically dominates all spyware/adware

ya but it really didnt work....

some of the files they told me to look for in the registry were non-existant.

so according to them, i still got 3 spyware programs on my comp. and i cant find the fucking files

Back