TN My "I'm having multiple surgeries" sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm interested in the SiR cluster if it doesn't sell.

Will it be a direct hook up to the DX dash or will it need some tinkering to get the tach working, do you know?

do u still got the sir cluster???need it for my 91 ef hatch...and on the price for those sway bars is that price for front and rear???

I'm interested in the SiR cluster if it doesn't sell.

Will it be a direct hook up to the DX dash or will it need some tinkering to get the tach working, do you know?

The harness it comes with will completely replace the dash harness in your car, the guy who re-wired it took my original dash harness like whats in your car and added the wiring in to make the cluster work with the original harness. You'll have to wire the VSS up, power wire to the ECU is all it takes if i'm correct. There's a few features that won't work on the cluster like the low fuel light unless you get a fuel sending unit from a DA Integra, theres also a passenger door ajar light that would have to be wired in to make it work. He wired those into the harness as well, but you'll have to actually run the extra wiring through the car.

do u still got the sir cluster???need it for my 91 ef hatch...and on the price for those sway bars is that price for front and rear???

Of course I still have it, just told another guy that I still have it. Yep price on swaybars is for front & rear.

Guys today is the last day for a few days that i'll probably be able to ship things. Having the surgery tomorrow. Just don't know how much i'll feel like doing as i'll be on a little pain medication.

i dont have a pay pal, but can i send you a money order???if u say no i can probably make a pay pal account, but i need that cluster and dont wanna create one if i can avoid it...u tell me what u would prefer doing???

i dont have a pay pal, but can i send you a money order???if u say no i can probably make a pay pal account, but i need that cluster and dont wanna create one if i can avoid it...u tell me what u would prefer doing???

Well Paypal is of course the easiest & safest way, also the quickest. Don't really want to fool with a money order right now during the holidays since I've had bad luck with things getting "lost" with the postal services. Also we had a major snow recently, and I'm not staying at my normal house due to major power outages. So, i'll have to say Paypal man, sorry for that but it'll save both of us a lot of trouble and time.

Let me know soon and before you send pmt, I have a few people saying they're going to buy it, no money yet though so whoever has the cash first!

alright man well ima get home and create me a paypal account...and once its cleared to go i will pm you...will that vehicle speed sensor work with my jdm b18c...i have the 93 b18c cable trans...lemme know...and how did the surgery go???hope all is swell...

Well I had a b16a with the jdm ys1 trans, and i'm sure it would've worked with that combo, so i'm sure it will work for yours.

Having the surgery early tomorrow morning, getting kind of anxious!

im ready to send payment, ill keep checking throughout the night to get the go ahead from you to send payment

Last edited:
SiR cluster sold.

Man i'll get it shipped asap but i'll make no promises at least for tomorrow, will probably be a pretty rough day with the surgery & afterwards, so i'll keep in touch but probably not as often as I have today...was trying to get things gone earlier in the day today. I'll PM you after i've shipped it though, any questions just PM me, i've got a Blackberry so i'll respond quick.

Jeremey

no problem man, have a safe surgery! ill look for your pm, wouldve got this paid up earlier, but i was at work all day, good luck!

no problem man, have a safe surgery! ill look for your pm, wouldve got this paid up earlier, but i was at work all day, good luck!

Thanks a lot and no problem as long as you don't care to wait a day or two is all, shouldn't be long.

My apologies man, don't mean to sell it out from under anyone, but i've been burned in the past and need the money badly so i've got to sale something when someone is ready to buy....hope theres no hard feelings....have a good Christmas.

JermBizzle:

Would you by chance happen to know if they make a cluster for the 88-91 civic that has a tach on it AND is in MPH rather than KPH only?

Back