my integra.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it was kinda pointless but i had to move it up a bit so it cldnt be seen from the street..

and yea i beat off on it all the time ;P jkjk

orange is gay.
green is the way to go.
yellow is alright, cuz its halfway in between.
ehh.. orange is alright.
green is better.

lol i like the green and all, but i attract too much attention even when i shouldnt be.. (cops) :0... i got pulled over at my local beach 2 times cuz they remembered the color.. once for noise violation (bass'in out) and once for speeding...

my bike was that color.
and it said GREEN on the side
with forest green forks and one forrest rim and one lime rim.
then somebody stole it..
:/

fucking thieves. thats why i moved my car up in the vid.. i heard from a few friends that people were plannin on stealing my car..

well , my car is sitting in my back yard till i get a new tranny for it .. and its fenced in ,has an alarm, and my dogs guard it at night.. lol

Yup my car is safe in my rents driveway with no ECU in it , Ha so they cant steal it, plus someone is always home there.

lol, i just hope i can get a new tranny soon , so i can drive the teg around instead of the vw.. sooooo sloowwww!

lol my tranny is still in as you can see from the vids.. it sux cause the car operates perfect. but the tranny mounts ripped off the tranny , so i have to either get a new tranny, or new case...

Back