my integra.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow this thing is fucking awsome!!!!! screw all them haters, their probley all muscle heads. when you deside to sell hit me up first.

its a clean car.. but the side skirts, rear lip and 17's are killin it.. OEM front lip wouldnt hurt either

:moved: to automultimedia

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
DC2tail.jpg

that is a oem gsr tail light.

that is a oem gsr tail light.

yea.. 94-97 GSRs.. 98+ is all red.. mine is an 01 ..

in fact.. all 94-97 Integras had the orange turn signal

oh noes!.. it has GSR tail lights.. :ph34r:
this is a 97 type r

ES-108_1994-2001INtegraTypeR.jpg

wanna try me again

Last edited:
jdm front end conversion is next, and maybe a nice street tune from a buddy of mine..

Sweet Man That Sounds Great.

I Have Seen A Bunch of JDM Front End Conversions And When They Are Done Right They look Sic!

Congrats On The Sexy Car But Dont Try to Peel The Tires With Them 17's On it.....Trust me LOL.

yea.. 94-97 GSRs.. 98+ is all red.. mine is an 01 ..

in fact.. all 94-97 Integras had the orange turn signal

oh noes!.. it has GSR tail lights.. :ph34r:
this is a 97 type r

ES-108_1994-2001INtegraTypeR.jpg

wanna try me again

How About Some constructive criticism??

Not This Shit Sucks And I Dont Like it Kind of criticism.

Sweet Man That Sounds Great.

I Have Seen A Bunch of JDM Front End Conversions And When They Are Done Right They look Sic!

Congrats On The Sexy Car But Dont Try to Peel The Tires With Them 17's On it.....Trust me LOL.

i cant help it , even in second gear when vtec pop's the wheels spin constantly.. lol

How About Some constructive criticism??

Not This Shit Sucks And I Dont Like it Kind of criticism.
just pointing things out so he doesnt look like a dumbass later down the road not knowing what he's talking about

never said "this shit sucks and i dont like it" way to put words in someones mouth...
hmm.. let me quote myself here
its a clean car.. but the side skirts, rear lip and 17's are killin it.. OEM front lip wouldnt hurt either

i cant help it , even in second gear when vtec pop's the wheels spin constantly.. lol

vtec shouldnt be popping..

and if it causes your tires to spin, get some new tires

Last edited:
never said "this shit sucks and i dont like it" way to put words in someones mouth...

just pointing things out so he doesnt look like a dumbass later down the road not knowing what he's talking about

it doesnt literally "pop" let alone "jump" into vtec, it it just the way i word it.. and the tires are new. i need some drag rad's

hmm.. let me quote myself here

Never Said That Myself....Thats Why I Didnt Quote You On It I Just Said What i Was Getting Out Of Your Comments.

No Problem.

But Trust Me Dont Do It Or You Will Kill Your Tranny! I Blew Two Of Them Like That And Snapped Some Axles.

Lesson learned Swap Rims And Tired When Racing lol

lol i just broke the tranny mounts on the tranny , so i need a new tranny... im getting a ls tranny so ill have some longer gears.

actually on my last dyno run, i was pushing 243 at the crank. the motor is not stock.

:bs: ...

dyno's dont measure horsepower at the crank.. thats the whole point of a dyno, to see what you're making at the wheels..

lol i just broke the tranny mounts on the tranny , so i need a new tranny... im getting a ls tranny so ill have some longer gears.

you obviously dont realize what you're doing.. LS tranny will dog the hell out of that motor.. every time you shift, it'll drop you out of vtec

:bs: ...

dyno's dont measure horsepower at the crank.. thats the whole point of a dyno, to see what you're making at the wheels..

its not exactly a dyno, its a program called dyno2000, a friend of mine uses, and you put in all your data, and it shows your hp. sorry for not being specific.

and a friend of mine also has a b18c just not the c5 , and he also has a ls tran and his doesnt "drop outta vtec"

lol well yeah that would do it.

But It Is True, You Will Want To Have Short gears on A N/A Build And longer gears On Boosted Builds.

its not exactly a dyno, its a program called dyno2000, a friend of mine uses, and you put in all your data, and it shows your hp. sorry for not being specific.

and a friend of mine also has a b18c just not the c5 , and he also has a ls tran and his doesnt "drop outta vtec"

so, is this program even hooked up to the car?? or you just enter your info and it spits a # out at you...

also.. b18c could be a GSR, thus vtec crossover is at a lower rpm making it not drop out of vtec... seeing the stock GSR tranny is just a tad shorter than the LS ..

Back