my integra.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol well yeah that would do it.

But It Is True, You Will Want To Have Short gears on A N/A Build And longer gears On Boosted Builds.

well i might go boost , because i have friends that have the parts that i could bum off of.

well i might go boost , because i have friends that have the parts that i could bum off of.

oh god!... i predict a thread in the near future

"I turbo'd my c5 and it went boom.. what happened?"

oh god!... i predict a thread in the near future

"I turbo'd my c5 and it went boom.. what happened?"

its going to be built right.(pistons,fuel,etc) not half assed, ill wait however long it takes , i have another car i can drive while i wait.

you never answered me about the dyno2000 program.. does it plug into the ecu on the car or something, or is it all on the desktop pc ..

oh, and what upgrades are done to the motor?

its a Mirage.. i never called it an Evo .. maybe an Evo replica.. like this is a type r replica, if that...

you never answered me about the dyno2000 program.. does it plug into the ecu on the car or something, or is it all on the desktop pc ..

oh, and what upgrades are done to the motor?

its a program based on the computer, no connection to the car needed.

and the motor , to start off...
b18c5
skunk2 catback
dc header
exspower intake mani
injen intake
skunk2 cams
eagle rods
wiseco pistons
tuned p28 chip (need to update the tune, and add a 2step)

if im not mistaken, his ride says :2000 Mitsubishi Lancer RPW E5 Coupe

thats not a mirage..

its a program based on the computer, no connection to the car needed.

and the motor , to start off...
b18c5
skunk2 catback
dc header
exspower intake mani
injen intake
skunk2 cams
eagle rods
wiseco pistons
tuned p28 chip (need to update the tune, and add a 2step)

if its just on the computer, its no where near accurate.. its for virtual engines, i looked it up.. i'm guessing your buddy took the supposed gains these parts are supposed to give and added them up..

the DC header is no better than the stock c5 exhaust manifold, same with the intake manifold.. p28 huh.. thought you had a type r ecu?

so, is this program even hooked up to the car?? or you just enter your info and it spits a # out at you...

also.. b18c could be a GSR, thus vtec crossover is at a lower rpm making it not drop out of vtec... seeing the stock GSR tranny is just a tad shorter than the LS ..

no he has a real usdm type-r , the c5 is jdm (i think?), and yes you type in the specs , and it gives you your hp, or if you'd like your whp.

holy crap this thread is full of fail! ..

you seem to know everything huh..

b18c is a JDM GSR or Type R
b18c5 is a USDM Type R

i'm done here, you obviously are a genius and dont need to listen to anyone.. you have answers for everything

holy crap this thread is full of fail! ..

you seem to know everything huh..

b18c is a JDM GSR or Type R
b18c5 is a USDM Type R

i'm done here, you obviously are a genius and dont need to listen to anyone.. you have answers for everything

somebody is PMSing..

hes not claiming to know everything. hes just saying what he THINKS is right.
see up there, it says (i think?)

I want to know if its a conversion or a JDM chassis.

If its a conversion I'd like to see pics of the seams, especially the one behind the wiper cowl.
lets see some more shots of this car

Back