my integra.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, this really says i think.. more like i know exactly what i'm saying

he may not claim it, but sure the hell acts like it..

all i'm doing is pointing things out.. he just wants to argue it

I Belive It is You Who Wants To Rain on His Parade :asshat:

I Like To Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence, AnD SoMeTiMeS EvErY OtHeR LeTtEr In A Word, oR sOMETIMES i jUST dO tHE eND oF wORDS

can you please stop typing like a retard

well to the OP i can only say... this is the wrong forum to try to spout off any type of hearsay honda info that you may have.

the mods you have on your engine are not really any better than the stock ones, and if its a c5, it is in fact USDM.

no big deal, if you stick around you can learn a lot. you bought an already modified car and you are learning about it... i feel ya. but at the same time, dont be a douche nozzle :D

Holy christ. All the douche bag n00bs in latest wave of em to invade HS have all collected in this thread. You ppl need to slow your role. There is more knowledge in this forum than anyone knows what to do with. Quit arguing the ppl with that knowledge and youll learn a thing or two.

i moved it from the Integra forum.. looks like i should have just closed it

read it again....

im not talking about his post being in the wrong section.... :wallbash:

there are plenty other honda forums out there that are full of all types of BS, and this one..... not so much!

oh yeah about the car... i like it, its not my favorite look, but its not bad at all. ive always wondered if i would like rhd. was this a usdm car converted to rhd?

Phoenix Yellow = begging for it to be stolen

most thieves are retarded and wont notice the 4 lug at 3am

read it again....

im not talking about his post being in the wrong section.... :wallbash:

there are plenty other honda forums out there that are full of all types of BS, and this one..... not so much!

oh yeah about the car... i like it, its not my favorite look, but its not bad at all. ive always wondered if i would like rhd. was this a usdm car converted to rhd?

im not sure, it doesnt have a rebuilt title, and the dmv knew it was rhd. so im not sure.

its a converted USDM car

fershure

you need to change your name to Mangina ..

Making Fun Of My Nationality Motherfucker?

Want Me To Kick Your Ass? I Dont live Too far from Bako I Can Alway Make A Trip.

Send Me A Email And Ill be Happy To Knock Your Teeth In Any Weekend.

58744banned.jpg

Back