my invader body kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pfclyon

ok i got a 91 crx with a invader bodykit on it and the guy that did it messed it up real bad so its got cracks and what not in it looking for some one that can help me fix it im new to bodykits and will need a lot of help

Only one way to fix that. Buy a set of OEM stock bumpers they look way better than frickin vader kits that everyone and their brother has.

you can fix it with fiberglass...it probably wasnt the original owners fault..fiberglass bodykits break so easy..plus they just look gay as hell...get oem bumpers,,

Only one way to fix that. Buy a set of OEM stock bumpers they look way better than frickin vader kits that everyone and their brother has.
+1. but if you want to fix it, it would be better and cheaper to just buy a new one than try to fix a broken one.

fixing it any way

well i got some fiberglass and all the crap that goes with it spent $50 but if it works and looks good will get some pics on here next is a nice fresh paint job

well i got some fiberglass and all the crap that goes with it spent $50 but if it works and looks good will get some pics on here next is a nice fresh paint job
if you have experience with fiberglass, cool. if not, it's a good learning experience. pics ftw :thumbsup:

Back