my ITR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is mad clean. IMO I think the JDM front end conversion and a Spoon-style CF lip would be a GREAT next addition. :)

Yes but I don't want to spend that much on the front end conversion, and get it painted! I kinda like the USDM front well enough to keep it.

It's totally a subjective preference. Personally, I hate the little pea shooter headlights on the USDM 'tegs. The conversion is the first thing I would do if I ever bought a DC2.

And My ITR

DSC00783.jpg

oops ... i mean ok here it is. my itr lol

DSC00838.jpg

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Dec 10 2003, 10:38 AM
It's totally a subjective preference. Personally, I hate the little pea shooter headlights on the USDM 'tegs. The conversion is the first thing I would do if I ever bought a DC2.

:eek: Personally thats my favorite exterior feature on the USDM Tegs. I was lookin for a black or white GSR when I was shopping for my Civic (the first time when I ended up with the Spec V) & the second time, when I couldn't find any worthwhile teg within 200 miles. :(

To each his own I guess. :)

WOW another ITR... mmmmm... I like C-SpeedRacing.com ITR it has a story and it's badass...

s3fd750c2975f3.jpg

In the case of most ITR's you see one you see em all.

Yeah, James, I know so many people who look at me in stunned bewilderment when I say that. I guess I've just seen them too many times and got sick of them. Plus, I don't understand why Honda/Acura decided to change the headlights. I think in the long run, the JDM look would have appealed to more people, but what do I know? Hehe. :)

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Dec 10 2003, 12:16 PM
what kind of headers you got there?

:slap:

I can't believe you just asked that in the plural form... <_<

Back