my ITR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what are those wires behind the left headlight by the intake?

the c-speed racing car is actually a gsr...

and my itr :p :

s3f90925168fbf.jpg

s3f909266ecd26.jpg

very nice, but you still owe me a ride... actually i think now you have to let me drive it :)

oh damn that car is tizzite john!!! :worthy: it looks just like the spoon factory DC2 ive seen at a few carshows. (minus the spoon stickers, cf lip, cf hood and spoon wheels)

Thanks all! Yeah jiahanhao I would eat off your ITR. Clean ride bro! Mine ain't been washed for awhile cause its been all crappy weather here raining and shit. Not worth washing it when 2 days later it gets rained on.

Originally posted by B16@Dec 10 2003, 11:41 AM
very nice, but you still owe me a ride... actually i think now you have to let me drive it :)

Yes I know I owe you a ride. Drive though.........hmmm I will think about it. You did let me drive your civic though when you were here. I will highly concider it bro! Go to CMI in Jan. @sac raceway bro! I might seriously go!

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Dec 10 2003, 01:36 PM
the c-speed racing car is actually a gsr...

and my itr :p :

s3f90925168fbf.jpg

s3f909266ecd26.jpg

me and B just saw a black ITR at Best Buy. It had the 5 lugs, but I couldn't tell if it was a true ITR or a GSR.

Purty car mang. Nothing like high quality engineered stuff that is meant to be ripped on a daily basis and last like a typical honda.

oh yeah forgot to give you props jiahanhao...that thing is gorgeous...how do you take care of it? How do you wash it? wax it? polish it? I want my Si to look that good. :worthy: :worthy:

Wash/Wax weekly, even though it's garaged. I start with Zymol car wash, then if it looks like there's any scratches, I follow up with 3m polish, followed by the Zymol Japon wax, followed by 3m glaze if I'm not too lazy.

Dosen't polish take off a little of the paint/clearcoat? I would think you wouldn't want to use it much.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Dec 11 2003, 01:14 PM
Dosen't polish take off a little of the paint/clearcoat? I would think you wouldn't want to use it much.

Right, I only do that on the little spots where I see the scratches, and not very often at that...

Back