My last Corona...the end of an era!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Pop...goes the bottle cap on the last Corona I'll drink....(for a while)...

I had one beer left, so I went to the store to get another 12 pack, and the price seemed to have skyrocketed up a few dollars for the cheap Mexican beer that I've been drinking religousely for the last few years....from $16.70 to $18.85...WTF!?@!?!?!:(

So I looked around the store, trying to remember what other beers I used to drink...and I saw a pile of them...there they were....

Fosters :ph34r: :D :D :D

2 12 packs out the door costed me only $23.51 :D

Cheaper and still a decent beer.

:urp:

DAMN! 23 bucks for 24 beers...

steel reserves, 12 pack is 6 bucks :D i've been buying a lot of big cans of miller lite, at the quickie they are 1 dollar for 24 ounces... cant beat that.

did you drink corona w/ or w/o the lime? i can see how people think that stuff tastes good..

w/o lime...

and anything in a can will kill ya...only bottles are good for you.

I drink beer from the brewery here in town, they have about a dozen brews, IPA is my fav. A little less then $9 for a half gallon :)

mmmmmm growlers.. Magic hat is 1 mile from my house, if you bring back the bottle refills are only 6 bucks flat.

id buy more local but thats only when im not lookin to get drunnkkk (im cheap)

My friend, as I sit here writing you this, I drink my last corona down with you.

With the lime juice that comes in the plastic green lime.

Corona Extra
La cerveza mas fina
12fl. oz
Brewed and bottled by Cerveceria modelo s.a. de c.v. mexico d.f.

whatever the fuck that means.

Deschuttes Brewery - Black Butte
It's pricey, but it's the best I've ever had. Treat yourself sometime.
Awesome with meat of any kind.

clayton

make a count of how much beer you drink today

drink 1 less, every 2 days :)

lose that gut and you will start feeling somewhat better soon.

Uggh. I went to Octoberfest and got T-rashed. Had about 6 at the brewery (cuz it was cheap) and then went to the Howlin' Dog to finish the job. I swear Silver Gulch puts out beer for Octoberfest that's stronger than some whiskeys I've had.

hrmmm...I drank 64ish corona's in a week....

today I've only had the one corona and 5 fosters....

I'm off tomorrow night....and got 18 fosters left, prolly pick up some Kirin Ichibon at the JDM store in the morning, still got that 30 pack of Coors light...and a few bottles of sake....

drinking one or two less beers will only make my bowel movement harder....:(

but...I did buy an inversion table...and within only a few days.....my back is getting better and I can walk upright now....no more monkey walk...:D

If I want a good drinking beer, like for watching the game, wrenching, hanging out - Sam Adams or Dogfishead is great. For party beer, nothing beats 16oz. Narragansett. ^_^

Back