My last Corona...the end of an era!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's the nicotine concentration in that shit?

Someone should force Phillip Morris to change it's name to Lords of Vice.

WOW OUT THATS OUTRAGEOUS FOR CORONA!

Do you have a Rite-Aid or something out there? Here in CA, they always have sales and its usually around 11.99 for a 12 or sometimes as low as 9.99. Or how about a warehouse? Theres a B&M (Beverages and More) that have Corona for cheap too...

Anyway, there wont be drinking for me for a while.....

me + alcohol = mad friends

i met some australians in the bahamas. dude ordered fosters, and i was like hey thats australian for beer.
he had no idea what iw as talking about and ordered it because he had never heard of it before.

I know they don't sell beer in anyting but liquor stores or bars/rest. in NJ.

They sell beer in Wal-Mart here, that shit is great.

I'm not a big beer drinker, but if I do drink beer it's usually a Rolling Rock or Yuengling.

Yuengling and coors lite. i will down a botle of that like it was candy. i love to drink a beer after work. and coors imo tastes good and is cheap.

I got the werd that Corona was going up. it's due to new import laws/taxes/somebullshitlikethatstuffIdontgiveafuckabout.

Have you tried Sol?

tecate1.jpg

I've always wondered just how many more cars Airjockie would have if he didn't drink beer so much. 10? 12?

You guys should try some polish beers like zyweick or ok beer (it will also have its polish name on it something like ockesim). Taste good and it has a higher alcohol content.

Look again: Fosters is owned by Phillip Morris.

Is it?

My roomate was going to do a roomate on a multinational corporation located outside of the U.S. He started off with seeing if any Australian surf companies make surf wax, since he's an avid surfer, and apparently there's only like three different kinds of surf wax available in the world that he knows of and then he turned to Fosters. He said that he found they were owned by Miller, through their website.

well, my buddy came over to do his shocks swap, and brought me a 12 pack of corona.... :p

Killian's FTW!

Dead Guy Ale is pretty good, too.
Killian's Irish Red=Actually made in Golden, CO. I felt betrayed after it being one of my favorite beers for years. Just like Sam, they charge import prices for a domestic.

On a sidenote, on Wednesday me and my friend Jim decided to take a night off to build our house a much needed Beer Pong table. Who could have predicted that we would finish it and actually want to use it. That never could have been foreseen. Pong with Killian's and Sam Winterfest. Holy drunk. I had 12 Blue Moons on Halloween and wasn't so bad.

As for personal favorites=
Drunk drinking-Keystone Light
Chill drinking-Sam Heffenwizen(sp?). If I can't get that, then another Sam brand, Blue Moon, New Castle, or Killians.
I have also been know to consume large quantities of Swedish Vodka or Scottish/Irish/English Whiskey.

Last edited:
blue moon makes me gag. Sam cherry wheat is DE-FUCKING-LICIOUS

in MA, do all liquor stores close at 6 on sundays?? I know in ct you cant buy any alcohol on sunday... which is total bs. If you forget to buy beer for football, youre screwed!!

blue moon makes me gag. Sam cherry wheat is DE-FUCKING-LICIOUS

in MA, do all liquor stores close at 6 on sundays?? I know in ct you cant buy any alcohol on sunday... which is total bs. If you forget to buy beer for football, youre screwed!!
Cherry Wheat is great, but I can't drink more than like 4. Too sweet for me.

yes all liquor stores close at 6 on sundays in MA.

Lucky. Indiana prohibits the sale of any and all alcohol on sundays. period.

No bars, and no liqour stores are open. Grocery stores are forced to rope off the alcohol sections.

Yeah, Cherry Wheat is great but reallllllll sweet. 6 pack and i dont want another one for a few days.

I went to brighton, ma a few weeks ago... we got to the liquor store at, literally, 601... fuckers. So we had to catch the T down to Trader Joes, for some reason they were still selling beer..

gotta love VT, beer 7 days a week, 18 hours a day, at any gas station or supermarket.

Last edited:
Back